PSA: Bunny / Original Bunny / Naughty Bunny Returns !!

Bunny authorized me yesterday to post this information on her behalf. I am posting it in the Dallas Encounters forum, as she is working as an indy these days. I am also posting this info in the Dallas AMP forum, as that is where most guys know her from. I apologize in advance if doing so causes anyone concern.

Bunny / Original Bunny / Naughty Bunny, the well-known, well-reviewed, and highly-regarded lady from the Dallas AMP scene (and later an indy lady) has returned and is working as an indy again.

Her present location is a hotel in the general area east of DFW airport, in an area bounded by PGBT / 161, LBJ, 114, and 121. I’m reluctant to be more specific than that at present, for her safety, but she will obviously give the precise location when an appointment is made.

She prefers to be contacted by text, not by voice call, as she does not have a booker and handles her own appointments.

I only feel comfortable posting her contact number in private tags at the moment:
For those of you without Premium Access, her contact info has been updated on her OH2 page. If you have OH2, her contact info is available there:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...imate-GFE-pet-!!!

She has had to deal in the past with some guys making appointments and then no-showing on her. Please don’t be that douchebag. If you book, show up.

Regards, NC