The Germans LAUGHED at Trump 2018 UNGA

Watch the German delegation’s response at UNGA when Trump says “Germany will become totally dependent on Russian energy if it does not immediately change course.”

NOTICE... NO STUTTERING...

100% SPOT - ON

Trump called it!

Watch :24 seconds... HILLARIOUS!

https://youtu.be/FfJv9QYrlwg
Washington
Lincoln
Trump
Carter
two way tie for last
Biden/Obama

Carter is breathing a sigh of relief. (last breaths)
🤣🤣🤣
Washington
Lincoln
Trump
Carter
two way tie for last
Biden/Obama

Carter is breathing a sigh of relief. (last breaths) Originally Posted by ILUVSHEMALES
Wonder how all those coal and nuclear plants popped up overnight to supply power for Deutschland?
Wonder how all those coal and nuclear plants popped up overnight to supply power for Deutschland? Originally Posted by Precious_b
Google it?
Watch the German delegation’s response at UNGA when Trump says “Germany will become totally dependent on Russian energy if it does not immediately change course.”

NOTICE... NO STUTTERING...

100% SPOT - ON

Trump called it!

Watch :24 seconds... HILLARIOUS!

https://youtu.be/FfJv9QYrlwg Originally Posted by ILUVSHEMALES
The whole world laughed at him when he went before the UN

Google it? Originally Posted by ILUVSHEMALES
I'd thought you'd have proof to disprove it.

I hope they built those brand new coal burners to be clean.
[QUOTE=Precious_b;1063100571]I'd thought you'd have proof to disprove it.

stay on subject please.

Subject: The Germans LAUGHED at Trump 2018 UNGA
[QUOTE=matchingmole;1063100562]The whole world laughed at him when he went before the UN

Subject: The Germans LAUGHED at Trump 2018 UNGA
The Germans LAUGHED at Trump in 2018

The French LAUGHED at Trump in 2018

The Italians LAUGHED at Trump in 2018

The whole world LAUGHED at Trump in 2018
[QUOTE=ILUVSHEMALES;1063100599]
The whole world laughed at him when he went before the UN

Subject: The Germans LAUGHED at Trump 2018 UNGA Originally Posted by matchingmole

I hope you guys do realize that you are responding to a complete troll who is likely to be banned within a day or two. This is probably this clown's 10th handle. LOL
I hope you guys do realize that you are responding to a complete troll who is likely to be banned within a day or two. This is probably this clown's 10th handle. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Concentrate on the subject please
Concentrate on the subject please Originally Posted by ILUVSHEMALES
High end executives like Lucas always keep tabs on hooker boards. They have nothing better to do.
Wonder how all those coal and nuclear plants popped up overnight to supply power for Deutschland? Originally Posted by Precious_b

I hope they built those brand new coal burners to be clean. Originally Posted by Precious_b
[QUOTE=ILUVSHEMALES;1063100593]

stay on subject please.

Subject: The Germans LAUGHED at Trump 2018 UNGA Originally Posted by Precious_b
Oh, I was following your lead....

And you certainly don't like the fact that I

Lets recap. You post at an event donny says Deutschland will have 100% of its energy to run the country come from pooty land. *I* make note of the nuclear power plants they have (which deadline of April 2023 has not arrived and will be left in reserve.) Knowing that they have coal fields in Rhineland, Lusatia and Central Germany, one would figure they would make use of this energy. Seeing that *YOU* said they had none except for the life support system for where #HeWhoShallBeNamed applies his oral orifice, *I* figured they must have had coal plants magically appear. And plugging at what donny said

*I* was hoping they made a clean coal power plant (which is possible.)

So, I suggest next time *YOU* try to falsely claim something