How do rotos work?

Hey, though I've been a member for years, I'm still fairly new to the hobby. I'm one of those guys that work 80+ hour weeks, it feels seeing independent provides would be more difficult then just going to rotos, but I don't know how they work. Do I just call and they give me the location?
Call and they give you a location.
I always text 'are you available today?" then they give rate of 140hhr 160 hr// 260 VIP and they give location. simple
The quality and experience can vary...but that is true elsewhere.
Basically what the others have said. I always text and ask if they are available today and they send back the rates and location. Once you get to the site, they give specific room to go to. I also always text from a cheap burner app on my android phone. Maybe a false sense of security but whatever. But yeah, the quality can vary wildly. Anywhere from hot young enthusiastic spinners to old well-worn try-hards, to zero effort do-nothings who just lay there waiting to get it over with.
Also regarding the latter, you can always just walk away. There's been a couple that opened the door and NOPE. Another one that seemed drugged and kept spacing out before we even got started so I just walked out. Anyway, had mostly good experiences. A handful of great ones. Only three that have been awful.
Lastly, if you pull up and your Spidey sense starts to tingle, just drive away. They rotate through a handful of hotel/motel locations and a couple have been shady as shit. Be safe and save your money for another day.
If I may add a thought or suggestion. Maybe find an independent you like and have arrangements with someone you know you'll be happy with each time? I can be a a little naive sometimes so maybe I don't understand.
The quality and experience can vary Originally Posted by kcjbc58
UNDERSTATEMENT of the day!
I've been thinking about going this route as well. All of the scheduling, verification,, no responses on p411, etc bs is tiresome, I'm just trying to get a nut at the time I want