Name: Penny
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Denton Dr. by Plaza Latina
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dalla
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: GFE, DFK (nice long tongue), Nuru gel in shower, TUMA, BBBJ, Deep Throat, DATY, Missionary, CG, Asian CG, Doggy, CIP X2.
Hair Length and Color: Long hair, under her shoulder, not sure cause she had it into a half bun.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Pretty face, huge tits. Maybe 5'2 tall. Nice soft skin. In ethnic background I entered Korean but she said half Korean half Thai.
Recommendation: Yes
The Perfect Penny for your thoughts. Nice review!
Such a hot and horny lady! Her bj is superb!
Penny is the only lady I have ever doggied to completion in the shower room. it takes 2 pairs of skillfully anchored knees to pull that off, LOL

other girls would have balked, Penny was game for anything.
Penny is the only lady I have ever doggied to completion in the shower room. it takes 2 pairs of skillfully anchored knees to pull that off, LOL

other girls would have balked, Penny was game for anything. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
What about Kimberly of old Fan One and Dupond? I very seldom made it out of the shower with her
What no one has ever mentioned about Penny is her awful smokers voice. Her sexy moan sounds like an animal dying. AND NO WAY she is in her 40's either. Late 50's at best. Medium hot GILF fuck at best
What no one has ever mentioned about Penny is her awful smokers voice. Originally Posted by Boblee
wrong.. go back and read my review.

if you recall, Seven had a similar voice, but she was very sweet and her service was wild as FUCK.. I think Seven left her skills to Penny when she left. nobody is wilder than Penny!

What about Kimberly of old Fan One and Dupond? I very seldom made it out of the shower with her Originally Posted by Ghostrider
yes, Kimberly was a hot MILF.. I served up the cream in the TS, about 45 seconds after she put me inside.. I was helpless.
I like the husky voice. I like the deep throat and skilled pussy even more!

The comparison to Kimberly is a good one -- in many respects!
I like the husky voice. I like the deep throat and skilled pussy even more! Originally Posted by BobbyMann
the husky voice is evidence of having deep-throated many!

I like it, too.
Is this the original Penny? I might get back in the game.
Not the Original Penny, but as Picachulon points out in this accurate, great review, Penny is a very good girl.

She manifests God's revelation that Opus Dei is for women too.
And MSOG? Done deal!
  • TAZ
  • 05-20-2019, 04:50 PM
I was not going to but I am going to have to chime in here regarding Penny.

On a whim Friday afternoon I went to see her as I thought I had seen her sometime in the past. Man-O-man was I disappointed. Probably the top three worst AMP experiences for me. We all have bad days but holy smoke it could not have been worse.
I will just list the negatives as I don't want to waste any energy:

1. I would describe her as GMILF (Grandmother I would like to fuck) and I don't want to fuck her any more. She is pretty rough around the edges.

2. I like a sexy raspy voice as much as the next guy. Penny's voice I would describe as "pre Cancerous."
It sounded like my '78 OLDS 442. Sounds good on a car..bad on a woman, really bad.

3.She was obviously tired and I even asked if she was ok. She did not even reply. An Ok TS and one finger in my ass....no knowledge of prostate procedure.

4. Very uninspiring BCD. I would call it lazy. I just finished and went to talk to Mamason.

So, I was pissed and told mama that Penny needs a vacation or a retirement package.

I was clean shaven and showered. No garlic or booze on me and a complete gentleman. Go figure.