URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM and other stuff
Hair Length and Color: black and long but in a bun this visit
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: at least C cup, nice hips & butt, trimmed bush
Recommendation: Yes
Good review
Hmmm. I'm gonna call BS on this one. Phone number doesn't check out, no name of place given, no real address except the intersection. I don't know. A little more info would be appreciated...
  • x920
  • 10-06-2023, 09:39 AM
Hmmm. I'm gonna call BS on this one. Phone number doesn't check out, no name of place given, no real address except the intersection. I don't know. A little more info would be appreciated... Originally Posted by valentino199
looks real to me, thats the phone number to the store and the location is accurate.

ive been to this place a few times, never got l3, but the description sounds right.
Phone number and intersection check out. Try placing the "-" where they go when you search the number.
This is the first time Google search results had zilch for phone number without hyphens, but the dashes definitely give the correct result....HJ Massage.
looks real to me, thats the phone number to the store and the location is accurate.

ive been to this place a few times, never got l3, but the description sounds right. Originally Posted by x920
============================== ======
Me and Jenny go way back. Been visiting her for at least 6-7 years.
This is the first time Google search results had zilch for phone number without hyphens, but the dashes definitely give the correct result....HJ Massage.
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
============================== =
Jenny & I have a history. And I'm pretty sure in reported L3 with her in one of my earlier reviews. Back when the other chick was still there before the new owners came in.

YMMV
Hmmm. I'm gonna call BS on this one. Phone number doesn't check out, no name of place given, no real address except the intersection. I don't know. A little more info would be appreciated... Originally Posted by valentino199
============================== =============
Well, you'd be wrong. The number is accurate and you'll see the place once you get in the parking lot. I think the name is quite ironic considering the times we live in.

I've seen Jenny for several years; so unless she takes a liking to you YMMV.
As soon as I read the name, I knew the place!
============================== =============
Well, you'd be wrong. The number is accurate and you'll see the place once you get in the parking lot. I think the name is quite ironic considering the times we live in.

I've seen Jenny for several years; so unless she takes a liking to you YMMV. Originally Posted by Wiesbadenwillie
...takes a liking to you...YMMV
I tried the number in Google maps, even added the "-", but I got nothing. And without the name of the place was unable to do a search to crosscheck number.
Try regular Google. Not Google Maps