Craziest place you've had sex or masturbated?!

I want to hear the craziest places y'all have had sex at or masturbated at!

Feel free to include juicy details and crazy places to have sex that are on your "To-Do-List"

Crazy places I've had sex:
-In someone's office at their job.
-At my old job in a restaurant.
-I've received head at a cemetery lol (his idea)
-At a bar on new years eve, (with my ex), I was standing up, wearing a dress and crotchless pantyhose, bent over a pool table unbeknownst to the patrons up front.
-on a roof in broad daylight (like a regular house roof lol )

-giving road head was pretty wild !!!!

Solo missions:
-in the car while driving at night, with the help of my magic wand
-pulled over at a random rest area bc I was getting tired on my road trip so I figured some excitement might wake me up, after putting up the sun visor
-at work lol
-outside in the woods during a photoshoot for OF I started getting really horny out by this beautiful river and scenery that I just couldn't help myself or resist. It took me a whole 62 seconds to cum (I know bc I filmed it lol) it's just something about the outdoors I guess LMAO!!!
-the gym....was filming content for OF and once again I just started getting all hot and bothered!! That was actually my first time cumming while standing up lol

Places on my To-Do-List:

A plane
A theatre
On and under someone's work desk
In a store (maybe hiding in a clothes rack giving someone standing there oral)

An elevator
The beach
At a hot spring
By a waterfall
On a mountain
On a ferris wheel (a girl can dream right lol!)
And casually sitting on a cock in public somewhere while in a dress and his cock is out of his zipper, unbeknownst to anyone around.
A train
A fitting room
Dillards
Dillards Originally Posted by Billogoods

Hell yeah!!! That's hot !
In the fitting room?!
I've always wanted to try that !!!
Had to edit my list and add that

Lucky dog youI love to hear it
Craziest places I've sex. Wow! There's a bunch. In night clubs a few times with an ex just as you did, Deja. In the water at a nude beach which was sort of uncomfortable. On the actual beach under a blanket. In a public restroom at a wine tasting I was invited to. Geez, I can't even recall all of the times. All with exes though.

As far as masturbating I've had an accidental orgasm on a leg machine at the gym. My pelvis was pressed against the bench and I was lifting weights ( don't recall how heavy) and from the motion of my pelvis pressing down from lifting the weights with my legs I came. I once was using an electric razor in the bathtub and decided to use the end without the blade of course on my clit so that worked out well. One other time while I was driving I reached down and played with my myself while driving. Be careful driving and playing with yourself. Everything turned out well. Thank goodness!
in the hall way of an academic building at my university after hours. Security had accidentally left a door unlocked and my girlfriend and I were on our way back to her dorm and just couldn't wait.

69 on the floor and standing mish up against the wall.
In an F33A Beechcraft Bonanza.
Can't say i've done anything crazy but seeing a couple at a Lords of Acid getting it on without hiding the fact from the crowd.
I am surprised no one has said the classic Newlywed Game Show Answer:

Bob Eubanks said "Where is the Craziest place you've had sex? "
Newlywed Wife says "THAT WOULD BE IN THE BUTT, BOB"

Guess you have to be of a certain age to recall that
Hell yeah!!! That's hot !
In the fitting room?!
I've always wanted to try that !!!
Had to edit my list and add that

Lucky dog youI love to hear it Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
In a stockroom, with an employee.
Craziest place I've had sex is the bar bathroom while taking a shot of tequila it was a wild night.
Crazy places I've had sex:
+Plenty of wild spots but in the car/truck. Faves being church parking lots.
+In a lit up swimming pool (at night) apartment complex courtyard surrounded by buildings (with plenty of lights on) on all sides
+In Lake Travis while plenty of people swimming around
+In the bushes of Breckenridge Park in SATX about 6 feet from the trail
+Bowling alley bathroom
+Several camping trips in/out of tents
+Just head, but got a BJ outside of Bass Hall in ATX after a sold out concert with a few thousand people walking by
+Sure I'm missing a few fun ones

Almost but not quite:
+Almost lost my virginity to a threesome in a Dairy Queen walk-in (lost my nerve, I was 16)
+Mutual masturbation in a hot tub down in Padre with 3 other people (strangers) sitting across

Solo missions:
+Road trips on interstates can be long and boring, gotta spice it up (handful of times/pardon the pun)
+Airplane trip to England, late at night, empty plane, just laid out across the middle row of seats and whacked it
+Several times at friends houses on sleepovers when everyone was asleep (I hope)
+Definitely missing some here that I can't recall

Places on my To-Do-List:
+Airplanes, boats, trains, etc
+More parks and outdoor natury types of places
+Railroad tracks
+Adult theater arcade
+Standup tanning bay
+Under an overpass
+Ferris wheel for sure
+Vegas balcony overlooking the strip (or any downtown skyline area really)
+Basically anywhere and everywhere either mentioned or not mentioned in the comments of this thread, lol.
Sixflags under the old wooden texas giant.
Good question.I suppose I am technically a member of the mile high club.
I was definitely that high up but I wasn’t in a plane. We were at this 3 day festival in Nepal. The Asian equivalent to Burning Man, but instead of the Nevada desert, we were in the mountains.
I have SEEN way more crazy NSFW stuff by far. I’ve dj-ed a fair amount of swinger parties. A couple of them I had to sign NDA’s. Eyes wide shut-type stuff…
  • yambs
  • 04-08-2023, 02:33 PM
winstar in one of the high limit rooms with a couple people peeking lol
We’ll definitely a few crazy places but not many

On the roof of a commercial high rise office building

In the offices of a few tenants in said high rise

In an abandoned school bus that was in a bookstore

On the beach in north padre island

Head in a car going down the high way

In the roof pool in a hotel in San Antonio

In my office

Parked at a Sonic