GPS-Another variation also known as the Wife Experience.

I know a lot of y'all consider GPS as just high priced. But I also equate it to what wives do when they think they're the only game in town. I.e. the wife says;"Last BJ you get". The husband replies; "You mean last BJ from YOU". And comes here to meet working ladies.

However when a working lady treats a regular like he has no other options and all she has to do is show up to earn the $$$ with little or no BCD action, then the cost per nut has now reached GPS (or wifey level) IMO.

Best ladies I ever met and always returned to would at least match their previous performance and the truly great ladies would make subsequent visits even more sexy by telling me they wanted one more outa me.

Cliffnote: Ladies, treat regulars to same or more BCD and never act like yours is the only game in town and we'll stay regulars.
and you did here. I visit several ladies quite regularly and they have never changed. They are quality ladies. There are many and most are new who are not even in the same league and for their own reasons probably feel they need not be. Young, beautiful/cute and give what is good service for them.

Times have changed, and will continue to.
I have been saying the same thing for years, getting crapped on by all my haters because of it, calling me the YMMV king, ect. as if I was saying the moon was made out of cheese or something, Lots of the providers of today have let their service slip as they raise their donation prices. Granted, there are guys who do not mind seeing a provider who, in all her sessions, will basically go through the motions and lay there while he gets his nut. And usually, I can imagine the overwhelmingly vast majority of her clients are one time visitors because those types of guys are more interested in notches on their bedpost then getting a regular provider. The guys that do repeat with her probably have exhausted their attempts in getting in contact with other providers and she is their plan "Z", and since they do not care about anything more than not having to JO themselves they know that she's going to always be available.

It took me a long time and well into the triple digits of provider okays on p411 to find a handful of these working ladies ladies who know what customer service is and treat me like I am glad to be a man instead of a number/wallet whenever I am with them.

Then there are the ladies who say that there has to be a connection in order for them to give a good session. Now, let's just make that passing your screening and his respectful demeanor and fantastic hygiene are all a given. Ladies, do you remember that donation that you're getting paid? Well, I believe that is more than enough to give you the connection you need with that client to show him a good time for that hour or less you are spending with him, making it again, a value for his time and money. After all, isn't seeing a guy who under normal circumstances you probably would not give the time of day to, role playing anyway? As long as it does not go beyond her line of decency, self-respect and personal boundaries, the ladies who do care about what a client desires in a session, are the ones who get frequent repeat visits by the same client.

Of course, if you fill out your p411 profile and/or let a provider know what you like in a session that you pay for, there are some ladies who consider you a possible difficult and demanding client because you have personal standards as opposed to a guy who accepts the "go with the flow" mentality and hopes for the best, but never gets her 100% effort to please, yet, has to pay the 100% of her donation. And when you happen to report your experience, then YOU are the asshole, which is why it is rare that a negative review gets written, especially on an established provider with an account on Eccie or OH2. The general excuse is that she must have had a bad day. I wonder what would happen if a guy told a provider that the ATM machine shorted him $100 of her donation stating it must have been having a bad day?
  • BLM69
  • 04-13-2023, 07:49 AM
You know what's worse than GPS hookers? The ones with a public wishlist begging for stuff, maybe save that for tricks who visit, reminds of those bums asking everyone they see for $