Providers prideful

Sometimes I give providers references and those reference don’t like to give u as a reference anybody have the same outcome sometimes.
I believe that they sometimes see it as lost income
Sometimes I give providers references and those reference don’t like to give u as a reference anybody have the same outcome sometimes. Originally Posted by 214_TX
I always give references. And yes, to the "lost income" answer, I have come across other providers who get jealous and angry that some guy they have seen is spending $ elsewhere, and not with her.
But to me, it is more important to try to keep everyone safe. If we all work together to do that, we all benefit. Also, most men aren't in this to just see one person ( some are, but not most ), so I always rationalized that a client can get the jealous rage at home: he doesn't come see me for that. Variety is just part of the game. Some providers need to just come to terms with that.
The minute a provider sees me and only me, then she can gripe about having to give a reference because I want to see another provider. And when I hear that a lady who I have seen will not provide a reference, especially after she told me she was referenced friendly, then she will remain in my past as there will be no future visits from me. So talk about loss of income!

I know of providers who give references to other providers about hobbyists that they have not even seen in person much less for a BCD session.