The GOP is dead. Now it’s just the Trump Party.

Guess who’s going to be skipping the RNC. Former President Bush, Dick and Liz Cheney, Mike Pence, Mitt Romney, Dan Quayle, Paul Ryan all planning to not attend. Sens. Lisa Murkowski (Alaska), Susan Collins (Maine), Todd Young (Indiana) and Rand Paul (Kentucky) are all skipping the party's convention, according to the senators or their offices.

I wonder how many people will even mention anything that occurred before Trump’s win in 2016. It appears that the only thing required to succeed in this new party is fealty to Donald Trump.

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-...nub-rcna161770

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/0...-maga-00168933

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/16/u...ey-romney.html

https://www.axios.com/2024/07/13/tru...nal-convention
The gop is not dead. In 28 a huge purge will reestablish my grand ol party.
Magas are not Republicans.
Those Republicans you mentioned is sort of a Who's Who of Insignificant Republicans. Maybe Romney has a Voting base, but he is so Charmin Soft the Boy Scout image is not what it takes to be President of the United States. It takes a guy who gets shot at and bounces up waving his fist wanting to kick someone's ass, get my shoes dammit I got some ass kicking to do. Not a fan of the guy but without him the US is looking as weak as an old man eating a pudding cup and yelling "Get off My Lawn" at Pigeons.
The GOP will be back to normal after Trump is done. It's not even the Republican party now. It is the MAGA party. Hoaxes don't last long though.

I agree with WD, it will be back to normal in 2028. Unfortunately, I do believe that Trump will win this election and will fuck this country up so badly that AOC's crazy ass will be our POTUS in 2028. LOL
My point is that the idea of the responsible statesman and businessman is long gone. What’s left, like him or not and I personally despise him, is the leader of a new generation of the Republican party whose primary feature is personal loyalty to the President and not the party.
The GOP will be back to normal after Trump is done. It's not even the Republican party now. It is the MAGA party. Hoaxes don't last long though.

I agree with WD, it will be back to normal in 2028. Unfortunately, I do believe that Trump will win this election and will fuck this country up so badly that AOC's crazy ass will be our POTUS in 2028. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
The recovery starts in 28. But the party may not recover for another decade if trumpf wins in 24.
My point is that the idea of the responsible statesman and businessman is long gone. What’s left, like him or not and I personally despise him, is the leader of a new generation of the Republican party whose primary feature is personal loyalty to the President and not the party. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Definition of magaism ^^^^^^^
The gop will recover. The sooner magaism is purged
I guess someone needs to start a thread titled….”.The Democrat Party is Dead, it’s now the Party of DEI and Woke”.

As for the OP, of course it’s Trump’s Party. Millions of Americans say so.
I guess someone needs to start a thread titled….”.The Democrat Party is Dead, it’s now the Party of DEI and Woke”.

As for the OP, of course it’s Trump’s Party. Millions of Americans say so. Originally Posted by Jackie S
DEI and Woke have been corrupted by conservatives and are being used as swear words to denigrate the democratic party. If you mean Multiculturalism then that’s been the democratic party for quite some time.

My point is that we haven’t purged our own like the Trump party has.
The gop is not dead. In 28 a huge purge will reestablish my grand ol party.
Magas are not Republicans. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Let’s hope so!
The GOP is dead. Now it’s just the Trump Party. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

You misspelled Stupid-Fuck.
Seriously, they should just call themselves the Hatriots. Has a nice ring and sums up their bullshit.
Former President Bush, Dick and Liz Cheney, Mike Pence, Mitt Romney, Dan Quayle, Paul Ryan all planning to not attend. Sens. Lisa Murkowski (Alaska), Susan Collins (Maine), Todd Young (Indiana)

They're not Republicans. They are uniparty globalists. good riddance
Former President Bush, Dick and Liz Cheney, Mike Pence, Mitt Romney, Dan Quayle, Paul Ryan all planning to not attend. Sens. Lisa Murkowski (Alaska), Susan Collins (Maine), Todd Young (Indiana)

They're not Republicans. They are uniparty globalists. good riddance Originally Posted by HoHound
Ahhhh the uniparty chant. Republicans will shed this maga mange and re-emerge finally united. We're not dead. We just have a bad infection.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DVFN80fVVE

Nikki Haley, who you supported strongly if I remember correctly, has a message for you.
My point is that the idea of the responsible statesman and businessman is long gone. What’s left, like him or not and I personally despise him, is the leader of a new generation of the Republican party whose primary feature is personal loyalty to the President and not the party. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Too Right, mate! ... Told ya the Republicans are UNITED!

... TRUMP FOREVER!

#### Salty