User ID: -
Date: 07/10/24
Name: Megan
Phone: 941 875 3369
Email Address: None
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/baton...-/296486515817
City: Denham Springs
State: Louisiana
Address: Denham hotel near the interstate. Decent location, not 4 star, but not bad.
Activities: Bbbj, daty, miss, CG.
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very surprised by her looks, she’s tall and in great shape.
Recommendation: Yes
Tried reaching out but the person who answered said she’s not Megan
Tried reaching out but the person who answered said she’s not Megan Originally Posted by Drewindy
Her ad has one direction - text, don’t call. Why would you call her?
Im not sure where he said he called since one must “answer” a text as well as a phone call.

But to get the thread back on track, I texted and got a TEXT back that read: “Who is this? This is not Megan.” So somewhere here regarding this provider and/or phone number, there is, as the warden said in Cool Hand Luke, a failure to communicate.
Im not sure where he said he called since one must “answer” a text as well as a phone call.

But to get the thread back on track, I texted and got a TEXT back that read: “Who is this? This is not Megan.” So somewhere here regarding this provider and/or phone number, there is, as the warden said in Cool Hand Luke, a failure to communicate. Originally Posted by RichardNixon
True. My bad.
I texted. I didn’t call. I got the same response as RichardNixon
Love that cool hand luke line - not sure if it was a warden or a corrupt mayor/official or something: “you see what we have here ladies and gentlemen, is a failure to communicate” after they beat cool hand Iuke down. That line can be used in corporate America and mongering…you name the setting/situation. At any rate- sounds like she has “mic” skills - so she does have some communication skills. Most likely she has a new phone number…
She's legit. Will tell you her real name after you meet. Probably better looking in person. She will negotiate a little on the price of admission. Room is clean been there awhile shes added some custom touches. Go see her and enjoy.