Yes. I am.

Why have I been on the road so long? Mainly because I can.

But also because: Yes I am retiring at the end of 2011. Before I go, I am going to most of the places I have always wanted to see but never have.

I'll be home mid-Novish for a week (or so) then gone again, home mid Dec ish and "gone" by Dec 29. 2011 (yep New Years weekend is already booked).

I'll keep bluesbabee.com, my gmail addy, my p411 and DC accounts up til March 2012 for reference only uses, then they too will go away. Phone will disconnect by end of this year. All "babee" babee doll" "bluesbabee" board/advertising accounts will delete before NYE 2011 (so don't be fooled when somebody grabs my "name").

Regards,
b
Sadly for me, and probably fortunately for you, it looks like a combination of schedule issues, budget issues (damn holidays!), and precommitments will make it impossible for me to even attempt to find out if you'd be willing to see me before you retire.

Story of my life. You won't be the first provider I've been interested in to retire "out from under me" and you certainly won't be the last.

OTOH, if there were any way to convince you to not close down your account here (and any other boards you're on), but to stick around as a "provider emeritus" to dispense your More Than Human Wisdom about the hobby and its foibles, I'd be pulling out my rhetorical chops in order to do so. But I'll offer my sincere best wishes for an enjoyable retirement.

You'll be missed.

Cheers,

bcg
Best wishes to you Babee, as BCG so eloquently stated hope you pop in to say hello from time to time.
oh no Babee.....my provider idol is retiring!!!
I will so miss you!
Lady I wish you the best.

Good Luck in all your new adventures.
Dallas, you will always be able to get hold of me if you need me. (or just want me lol)

Thanks Nat - I hope our paths cross before I hang up the stilettos.

Nope, when I go - I'll be gone. By request, I'll be keeping most of my exclusives, but other than those - done.
Babee, I am sorry we never got to meat ( er, meet ) but I will always respect you for the common sense and intelligent conversation you brought to the boards.

Best wishes to you and may the bluebird of happiness fly up your dress and get lost there !

Abe
mmmmmmmmm babee I ALWAYS want that sweet ass of your!
Thanks Abe...you know the deal...ya snooze/ya lose!

lmao at you Dallas...folks the first time I met Dallas was at a M&G in Jax, MS. Crazy biotch bent me over a table..lmao. Got a real good feel for the incorrigble Miss D real quicklike. I forget, but Dallas did you get a "feel" for me..lmao.
I would love to meet you, if you are in town, when I visit Memphis. To meet the legend would be an honor!
Best of luck Babee,you will be missed.
I would love to meet you, if you are in town, when I visit Memphis. To meet the legend would be an honor! Originally Posted by Nicolet
lmfao! Legendary attitude? Legendary smartassedness? <i'm on the phone with norske who's gettin a pot roast recipe from me and laffin at this, smartass was his suggestion>

I appreciate it girl and I hope the Mphs fellas treat you right (ahem). Probably won't meet in TN ...NOLA in Dec?
Looks like December it is, the guys here in Tennessee are too sleepy.
BigDoggie. ECCIE is slowly making inroads but $$ in TN is TER, TBD, p411 and DC. Then BP then a tie between naughtyreviews and here.

playerscastle & southerngfe
Sorry to hear that you are retiring Babee. You are highly respected in the hobby and will be missed by me and many others. I wish you the best in whatever avenues you pursue next.