Encounter: Autumn at Four Seasons... ''Autumn, the Wind Blows Colder than Summer , I Can't Demand Aything of Myself Now'' ...

Date: 10-11-23
Name: Autumn
Address and Phone: -
Address: Walnut Hill near Harry Hines
Phone: 469-349-8549
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LFK, Breast Play, Outstanding Massage LMT-Worthy, CBJ, 69, Daty, Dato, CFS,
Hair Length and Color: Long, Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: About 5'4'', 110-115 Pounds, D Cups, Shaved, Pretty Face, Nice Eyes
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review man
Why the private tag, Hogleg? Why hide your stupid comment?

You didn't read my review, you were going to post that regardless. Your ''analysis'' is absurd. Explain why you posted that garbage remark.
Nice review man Originally Posted by Slumdog Trillionaire
Thanks Slum. Hogleg didn't even read it, he doesn't contribute shit, other than bullshit commentary.
Because your Statement was in your ROS. I only agreed with you.
Because your Statement was in your ROS. I only agreed with you. Originally Posted by Hogleg69
Bullshit. Fucking Liar.

I was referring to the guy who posted that Autumn was at Four Seasons. And it was a joke. You know that. Fucking Liar.
Bullshit. Fucking Liar.

I was referring to the guy who posted that Autumn was at Four Seasons. And it was a joke. You know that. Fucking Liar. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Fuck you Tran. I have noticed you seem to love attacking people. I'm not a Fucking liar. And I don't post for personal reasons. Attack someone else
Fuck you Tran. I have noticed you seem to love attacking people. I'm not a Fucking liar. And I don't post for personal reasons. Attack someone else Originally Posted by Hogleg69
You hijacked my thread. All of your commentary is negative across the Board. Always. Why are you here? You don't contribute shit.
Guys. Take it outside
Can we just have a truce guys? I know there's beef but we all just got our asses kicked. Let's think of more important things
Can we just have a truce guys? I know there's beef but we all just got our asses kicked. Let's think of more important things Originally Posted by Blackout100
Agree. It's time we put aside our differences. Last week sucked
Agree. It's time we put aside our differences. Last week sucked Originally Posted by Slumdog Trillionaire
Dude you will going get 4 Season shut like Michiko. When are these pimps will learn?
Dude you will going get 4 Season shut like Michiko. When are these pimps will learn? Originally Posted by AsianP
I was talking about chung needing to chill out.
Back to chat about Autumn now