Twin Peaks

Not sure where to post this....

Went to the "new" Twin Peaks on 59 today and somebody needs to start recruiting some of the talent in there. We all know that there are just one step away from the club and then...
I love Twin Peaks...the women there are usually HOTTEr than Hooters
Bikini night tonight at 8pm.....check it out. I may be working late *wink*
Yeah... I saw that tonight was bikini contest night and thought to myself that I too was going to "work late"...
Love the girls there, been going there for a bit!
mojo.... was acting holding off for the "newness: to wear off, since it's always packed; but... it is quickly becoming a favorite.
  • Trey
  • 05-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Girls cute, food sucks.
TP is being sued by Hooters because the founding father of TP used to be one of the corporate big shot at Hooters and before he quit he stole a lot of Hooters marketing trade secret. Also some girls that works at TP also works at Hooters. I frequent the one on my side of town, off of the Gulf Freeway. Have you ever notice that TP are you usually located right across from Hooters (both Gulf Freeway and 59S). You guys enjoy, I have to work tonight and have homework to do after.

Just saying.
I haven't been though I know one smoking hottie that works there. Used to work at the Hooters across the freeway. Long time boyfriend though, I don't think she's up for the hobby but could be UTR as far as I know.
mojo.... was acting holding off for the "newness: to wear off, since it's always packed; but... it is quickly becoming a favorite. Originally Posted by GeauxJames
It's going to be a bit, especially since a few clubs are around the area. Roak and Lumen are hitting pretty hard right now, not to mention all the upscale restaurants too.
  • Satin
  • 05-03-2012, 12:45 AM
The hit list at that location is growing....you better get there fast...

Btw....the chicken fried steaks are great and fucking huge....
TP is being sued by Hooters because the founding father of TP used to be one of the corporate big shot at Hooters and before he quit he stole a lot of Hooters marketing trade secret. Also some girls that works at TP also works at Hooters. I frequent the one on my side of town, off of the Gulf Freeway. Have you ever notice that TP are you usually located right across from Hooters (both Gulf Freeway and 59S). You guys enjoy, I have to work tonight and have homework to do after.

Just saying. Originally Posted by punisher

Hooters marketing trade secrets.....

I thinck the secret is out...ijs
  • Seedy
  • 05-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Girls cute, food sucks. Originally Posted by trey
I agree, at least the one on 45 south and nasa 1
Girls cute, food sucks. Originally Posted by trey
I didn't know they have food!
  • bbkid
  • 05-04-2012, 07:05 AM
I agree, at least the one on 45 south and nasa 1 Originally Posted by seedman55