Have A good day in NRH

Is there anything to do near NRH today?
  • fawn
  • 06-25-2013, 06:05 AM
Yes ma'am, NRH2O is always a good place to go when it is hot outside.....
Rec centre is cool also at $7 for the day pass
Yes ma'am, NRH2O is always a good place to go when it is hot outside..... Originally Posted by fawn
So true. I am going too Hurricane Harbor today and can't wait
So true. I am going too Hurricane Harbor today and can't wait Originally Posted by Tara Evans
So, who wants to set the over/under on guys at Hurricane Harbor who are trying to hide erections today? I am going with about 50% of those there. You have to take some off for ED guys, some gay guys, some blind guys etc. But, I am guessing more than one or two guys get smacked by an SO for turning their head when Tara walks by.
Okay so relatively new to Dallas what is NRH please?
So, who wants to set the over/under on guys at Hurricane Harbor who are trying to hide erections today? I am going with about 50% of those there. You have to take some off for ED guys, some gay guys, some blind guys etc. But, I am guessing more than one or two guys get smacked by an SO for turning their head when Tara walks by. Originally Posted by Meerschaum
Let me just say I had a great day.
Okay so relatively new to Dallas what is NRH please? Originally Posted by Sammyboy2
Welcome to Dallas!
NRH- North Richland Hills.

Fawn is right, NRH20 is a great place in that area, to beat the heat. Hope you had a great day!!
NRH also stands for No Right Hands. No Right Hands is a leftist conspiracy group.
Let me just say I had a great day. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Can you imagine having to run into Tara at Hurricane Harbor with your SO and kids! That would be terrible because I'd forget to watch the kid in the pool, keep wanting to move to whatever area she was in, not letting the kid have anything to eat or drink (saving money for my following day appointment), etc.
So true. I am going too Hurricane Harbor today and can't wait Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Give us more of a warning next time you go someplace you get to wear a swimsuit!!!
Give us more of a warning next time you go someplace you get to wear a swimsuit!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You got it. I will
You got it. I will Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thanks - my grandkids love going to NRH2O as well as that water park across from Six Flags - Hurricane Harbor is it called?
Yes Hurricane Habor. They also have a Hawaiian falls water park. Fun as well and cheaper. Its in garland.
Yes Hurricane Habor. They also have a Hawaiian falls water park. Fun as well and cheaper. Its in garland. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Do you go to the Garland Hawaiian Falls Water park, too?