Now we have Female Mods closing threads in this shithole!

• WTF
  • 03-26-2017, 08:25 AM
Thoughts?

• Trey
  • 03-26-2017, 08:41 AM
Not a big deal. You aginst having female mods or something?
No problem with it at all.

The fact is, discussion of any kind about sex with minors is prohibited, along with a scant few other rules -- which are selectively enforced I might add -- and the fucking mouth breathers can't abide by them.

Let's see similar action on posts that accuse people of being a "(prohibited topic) Lover" or change one letter in a prohibited word or topic to make it acceptable.

There is a difference between opposing views and advocating hatred and violence. Just like there's a difference between being a patriotic conservative or liberal and a xenophobic racist.

Maybe now that the mod staff has explained THIS again, maybe they'll explain the rest and hold the haters accountable for their inexcusable behavior.
Don't blame Lea for this.....I took the bait, violated a rule and hit Send before considering what I'd actually written. This one's on me.
Did you get whacked?
What is your issue with it? The lady is doing her job. More power to her!! I will tell you this, she is fair and more fair and unbias than some male mods. No OP, I think you are the only one with an issue with the lady...or should I say female authority??
  • Trey
  • 03-26-2017, 09:29 AM
Don't blame Lea for this.....I took the bait, violated a rule and hit Send before considering what I'd actually written. This one's on me. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Wow consider yourself lucky. I got banned for stating the age most guys had a fantasy about fucking a teacher.
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2017, 10:19 AM
Don't blame Lea for this.....I took the bait, violated a rule and hit Send before considering what I'd actually written. This one's on me. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I'm not blaming Lea...though I've never seen her in this forum before, though i could be wrong .

Not sure why you were pointed as it was edited.

Not wanting to see that little dick , big handed bambino get pointed but the OP has a minor age mention.

Had they shut it down there, we wouldn't be here.

That is my real point.

I'm not blaming Lea...though I've never seen her in this forum before, though i could be wrong .

Not sure why you were pointed as it was edited.

Not wanting to see that little dick , big handed bambino get pointed but the OP has a minor age mention.

Had they shut it down there, we wouldn't be here.

That is my real point.

. Originally Posted by WTF
I told you if you're going to cockstalk me you have to get behind Asswipe and the Bulgarian Cocksucker. The 3 Gaymigos.

FYI, I didn't know the closed the thread and I didn't receive points. And I wear a size 13, wide shoe.
Finally!
I complained about the 'mis-spelled' N word
Finally got a kick ass mod!
I wear a size 13, wide shoe. Originally Posted by bambino
When was the last time you saw them, EATLER?

Women are to stupid to be mods. They are also to stupid to be judges, politicians, or pigs. They also don't know jackshit about sports or politics.
Women are too stupid to be mods. They are also to stupid too be judges, politicians, or pigs. They also don't know jackshit about sports or politics. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
FTFY

you're welcome.
LMAO!!!
  • Trey
  • 03-26-2017, 03:18 PM
FTFY

you're welcome. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Im not really grammer man. But shouldn't the second correction be on the "to" before to stupid again?

Too signifies excess right? Anyway whatever.