obamacare lite

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.67a27291d4a6

what are the Republicans doing???? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Digging the GOP's own grave?
  • Trey
  • 06-20-2017, 08:07 AM
Took you this long to see they dont know what they are doing.
Took you this long to see they dont know what they are doing. Originally Posted by Trey
How long did it take you to learn how to read airhead or was it from all the smoke making your eyes water airhead
  • WTF
  • 06-20-2017, 11:03 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.67a27291d4a6

what are the Republicans doing???? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I'll tell you wtf they're doing.. .they are trying not to lose the House in 2018... not all House Republicans are in gerrymandered districts like the freedom caucus f****** are
Trump just cut the knees out from under them like he does the White house spokes people
the issue is the way the party is handling it.

the Republicans are using the same playbook the democrats were using when they crafted obamacare. -- you had to find out what was in it after the vote was taken.

its becomes obvious that they are trying to save Obamacare in some form.
Dilbert, It is absolutely incorrect to compare the political process that accompanied consideration and passage of Obama Care to the new version of heath care the Republicans are hiding in a Senate office. I realize this impression has been widely circulated, but it not true. It is true that the Democrat health care package (Obama Care) did not find favor with Republicans, and Democrats pushed against Republican opposition. Also, President Obama was intimately engaged in the process of drafting and moving the bill. Trump has far less input, is far less engaged, in this new Republican proposal. The bigger difference is the transparency accompanying the process. Republicans are giving us zero. Zero. Dems held numerous hearings and allowed for greater time for public review and input.
Dilbert, It is absolutely incorrect to compare the political process that accompanied consideration and passage of Obama Care to the new version of heath care the Republicans are hiding in a Senate office. I realize this impression has been widely circulated, but it not true. It is true that the Democrat health care package (Obama Care) did not find favor with Republicans, and Democrats pushed against Republican opposition. Also, President Obama was intimately engaged in the process of drafting and moving the bill. Trump has far less input, is far less engaged, in this new Republican proposal. The bigger difference is the transparency accompanying the process. Republicans are giving us zero. Zero. Dems held numerous hearings and allowed for greater time for public review and input. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
You be a liar, Muy Loco

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republica...212932845.html

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/0...placement-bill
Originally Posted by bamscram
You're an ignorant "#Grubered" lib-retard, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Gruber admitted that they were wholly dishonest when they promoted the bill, and Pelosi said you couldn't know what was in the bill until the bill was passed, you ignorant cock-sucker.
You're an ignorant "#Grubered" lib-retard, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Gruber admitted that they were wholly dishonest when they promoted the bill, and Pelosi said you couldn't know what was in the bill until the bill was passed, you ignorant cock-sucker. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Now, now IB. The KansASS Mountaineer might have been suffering from hypoxia after having gone up those KansASS " mountians " to pick those " rare, high altitude " dingleberries. He markets those as " icy fresh " winter dingleberries !! Could be that the hypoxia and the smear / stain of dingleberries all across his eyes " impeded " his " vision ". IJS..........
More and more myopia. Shrill voices. Lacking information. Here's what happened: The President applauded the House/Republican version, Then he mocked it. Now he is applauding from the sidelines once again. I repeat what I said earlier: The fact is that the processes and strategies accompanying the Affordable Care Act and the newer Republican health care proposal are dramatically different. Republican Senate version is secretive and will not allow necessary visibility. This is a reprehensible tactic, in my estimation. Several days ago we were talking about the need for bi-partisanship. This -secret bill- is what we see coming from Senate GOP leadership. Disappointing.
More and more myopia. Shrill voices. Lacking information. Here's what happened: The President applauded the House/Republican version, Then he mocked it. Now he is applauding from the sidelines once again. I repeat what I said earlier: The fact is that the processes and strategies accompanying the Affordable Care Act and the newer Republican health care proposal are dramatically different. Republican Senate version is secretive and will not allow necessary visibility. This is a reprehensible tactic, in my estimation. Several days ago we were talking about the need for bi-partisanship. This -secret bill- is what we see coming from Senate GOP leadership. Disappointing. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
different???

the democratic senate did the same thing. the republican senate did a slight variation of that tactic.

both kept their bills secret. they also did not give members enough time to read the bill which ran hundreds of pages -- its practically like reading a novel.

as Pelosi said "you had to vote for it to find out what's in it"

Obamacare was a turd when it was passed. Obamacare lite is still a turd if it passes.
You're an ignorant "#Grubered" lib-retard, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Gruber admitted that they were wholly dishonest when they promoted the bill, and Pelosi said you couldn't know what was in the bill until the bill was passed, you ignorant cock-sucker. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ekim the inbred chimp the republicans are doing what they lambasted the democrats for when they produced Cbamacare.

They are saying the same thing Polosi said you brain dead chimp.
You have your lips so tight on Trump's ass you are leaving hickeys.
Go suck gay rey's dick he is your acolyte.