Harvard poll says 65% of Americans feel Russian investigations are useless

2 thirds of Americans feel Congress should work on passing Trumps agenda than investigating Russia. The investigation seems to be boomeranging on the Dems. There's talk that Obama should testify about his lack of action regarding the Russian activity. How delicious!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...helps-workers/
2 thirds of Americans feel Congress should work on passing Trumps agenda than investigating Russia. The investigation seems to be boomeranging on the Dems. There's talk that Obama should testify about his lack of action regarding the Russian activity. How delicious! Originally Posted by bambino
Georgia.

If Obaminable were to be compelled to testify, it would reveal his "true character" when he started tossing his "loyal cabinet" under the Congressional Bus. Then when THEY started "singing" the shit would hit the fan, and Michelle would be back on the circuit!!!!

Bernie and Jane would have to invoke the 5th in a last ditch effort to avoid prison sentences.
SNICK
  • WTF
  • 06-27-2017, 09:34 AM
2 thirds of Americans feel Congress should work on passing Trumps agenda than investigating Russia. The investigation seems to be boomeranging on the Dems. There's talk that Obama should testify about his lack of action regarding the Russian activity. How delicious!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...helps-workers/ Originally Posted by bambino
I'm gonna take back all the good things I said about your gay dumbass if you start another thread about a Harvard study and the link you provide is about Seattle minimum wage!
I'm gonna take back all the good things I said about your gay dumbass if you start another thread about a Harvard study and the link you provide is about Seattle minimum wage! Originally Posted by WTF
Why is that SnitchFuck? I guess your "least IQ" can't decipher what the thread is about.
I'm gonna take back all the good things I said about your gay dumbass if you start another thread about a Harvard study and the link you provide is about Seattle minimum wage! Originally Posted by WTF
The head lemming is back, and still has his foot in mouth.
Only the ones that wish to participate in the smokescreen deflection which is the Russian investigation are in favor of it. It is good to hear that the investigation is turning the direction that it needs to be turned and that is toward Loretta Lynch and the Obama administration..

SNICK
The head lemming is back, and still has his foot in mouth. Originally Posted by bamscram
Better than those cocks in your mouth Retardscram. God you're fucking stupid.
  • WTF
  • 06-27-2017, 12:59 PM
Here's another link:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...re-distraction Originally Posted by lustylad
Tell that to the great bambino!

I'm suprised he doesn't have a picture of Ted Williams in his avatar!

• WTF
  • 06-27-2017, 01:04 PM
Why is that SnitchFuck? I guess your "least IQ" can't decipher what the thread is about. Originally Posted by bambino
Your thread title was about a Harvard study....yet you provided a link to a fucking Seattle minimum wage story!

Look, I get it, your dick isn't little, you just have big hands that make it look little!

You are the best Pissburg poster of all time

Although, Amishgangster has the best handle.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...helps-workers/ Originally Posted by bambino
Pity the dipshits in congress care NOT what we the people think or feel..

BUT it would help to have the correct link in the thread, than one for a different story entirely..
Better than those cocks in your mouth Retardscram. God you're fucking stupid. Originally Posted by bambino
Did you say something retarded lenny the lemming?
Dumb fuck you put up the wrong link.
Even other people think you are dumb.
Look, I get it, your dick isn't little...

You are the best Pissburg poster of all time Originally Posted by WTF
Now you're flirting and cockstalking too? Give the guy a break! He's only been back 24 hours. Get in line behind asswipe and retarded lenny. Next thing you homos will be fighting over is who invites him down for Splash Day.
Now you're flirting and cockstalking too? Give the guy a break! He's only been back 24 hours. Get in line behind asswipe and retarded lenny. Next thing you homos will be fighting over is who invites him down to Splash Day. Originally Posted by lustylad
He is retarded lenny the lemming lustyscum.