A correction for SnitchFuck

Here's the link to the Harvard Poll. I got my hooker sites mixed up.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.c...a-probes%3Famp

And talking about little limp dicks, Olivia Howard has testified about you tiny weenie.:thu mbup:

And talking about little limp dicks, Olivia Howard has testified about you tiny weenie.:thu mbup: Originally Posted by bambino
Glad you are back! We ain't tired of winning around here!

FUCKEM!!! and BILL CLINTON is a RAPIST!

• WTF
  • 06-27-2017, 06:27 PM

And talking about little limp dicks, Olivia Howard has testified about you tiny weenie.:thu mbup: Originally Posted by bambino
Damn Son, you wanting to get banned again? Just where the fuck did she testify that at!

BTW , SnitchFuck is LexyLiar. He is the only Snitch I know of in this forum. He is still trying to convince Hookers it is not legal to voice record sessions!

Damn Son, you wanting to get banned again? Just where the fuck did she testify that at!

BTW , SnitchFuck is LexyLiar. He is the only Snitch I know of in this forum. He is still trying to convince Hookers it is not legal to voice record sessions!

. Originally Posted by WTF
You and Asswipe are the biggest Snitches on Eccie. Mebbe I should call you LimpSnitchFuck!!!!!! Now quit PMing me you faggot.

. Originally Posted by WTF
I remember one of my first 50 posts on eccie back in 2011 when you sicked your moejoe on me, STF(SnitchTheFuck)... Good Times... Good Times...

....when you sicked your moejoe on me, STF(SnitchTheFuck)... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
He's deluded himself into believing he has "cock-blocked" me with his baseless accusations ... ! It's his marginal intellectual ability that has been retarded by the bimbo thinking with which he has surrounded himself. If you want to observe the depth of his immaturity .... look for his response to this post!
He's a limp dicked snitch with the "least " IQ in the forum.

who's snitchfuck?
I'm a limp dicked snitch with the "least " IQ in the forum. Originally Posted by bambino
FIFY
who's snitchfuck? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Bambino's recent description sounds like the poster who doesn't know WhatTheFuck is going on in the world (or even at his "keyBORED") The described poster's now stalking me again in the Houston forum. He's disparately trying to get me banned or run me off with his lameass insults. He's "buddies" with the mods! And now he claims to know "all the ladies"!
  • WTF
  • 06-28-2017, 07:43 AM
I remember one of my first 50 posts on eccie back in 2011 when you sicked your moejoe on me, STF(SnitchTheFuck)... Good Times... Good Times...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You post the same shit over and over...can't be hard for you to remember anything ya one trick pony.
  • WTF
  • 06-28-2017, 07:47 AM
You and Asswipe are the biggest Snitches on Eccie. Mebbe I should call you LimpSnitchFuck!!!!!! Now quit PMing me you faggot. Originally Posted by bambino
Hey here's an idea, start another thread about where to get some good pussy and then link it to your favotite Gay bar!

Fucking homo, getting all your links confused!
  • WTF
  • 06-28-2017, 07:56 AM
He's deluded himself into believing he has "cock-blocked" me with his baseless accusations .. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LexyLover, nobody cares how many cocks you want stuck up your ass!
  • WTF
  • 06-28-2017, 07:59 AM
He's a limp dicked snitch with the "least " IQ in the forum. Originally Posted by bambino
You're the retard putting links in your threads that have nothing to do with the thread!
  • WTF
  • 06-28-2017, 08:01 AM
Bambino's recent description sounds like the poster who doesn't know WhatTheFuck is going on in the world (or even at his "keyBORED") The described poster's now stalking me again in the Houston forum. He's disparately trying to get me banned or run me off with his lameass insults. He's "buddies" with the mods! And now he claims to know "all the ladies"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Buddies with the Mods? Wtf you smoking lame brain. I've been banned more than that cry baby bambino.

I think you two homo's miss Luke!