Amazing Opportunity Need Advice

Got myself in with a Bisexual girl. We are freaking insanely into each other and the sex is just fricking wonderful.

I am however getting greedy. I want to see her lick pussy so bad.

I want this to be a long term relationship and quite frankly that means im outta the Hobby.

HOW do I get her in bed with me and another girl.

I would love love to have an open relationship at least for a bit. Not sure I want to share her for the rest of my life.

Bistraight- you or the wife chiming in would be great!
We will send you a PM.
So much love and support in this community. Brought a tear to my eye.
Nerd, if she's bisexual it shouldn't be hard to get her to go there. She's probably wondering when you are gonna come around and bring it up. I wouldn't bring it up as something you want, but something you want to do for her, and slip in how hot it would be if she seems to like the idea.
Just my opinion, I am sure the bistraights know far more on this subject than I do.
I wish you the best, however, I like to be prepared for the worst. The worst would be that you bring another person into the equation and they decide you are a "third wheel." If you're not willing to take that chance,...
get her drunk then casually bring it up that's my go to way for "feeling things out"