Pro pics vs selfies... What you guys like more? Sharing my last shoot, I hope u enjoy!

Hi guys, as you may have noticed, I really love to keep my pictures updated and I tend to do at least 3 photo shoots a year. I was wondering if professional pictures is something guys appreciate or honestly you don't care. Is a determinant factor the type of pics we present to you?
I also wanna take the chance to share my new pictures, feel free to express your opinion on them. Happy weekend!!!

Both have appeal in their own right. The professional pics are nice to look and can have that "wow" or "gorgeous" initial attraction but lack that semi real spontaneity of a decent selfie. If I was marketing myself I would probably invest-use professional shots in the gallery/showcase and mix in some nice selfies in my weekly ad's to keep it fresh.

Nice pics btw
*Whew*
FIRE!!! FIRE!!!!!!!

My screen is on FIRE!!!!!!

No taint photos ... such a shame ...
Selfies are better. You know what you're getting.
For me, the argument of pro pics vs selfies is the same as fake photos vs real photos. Don't get me wrong, the pro pics of a girl are nice and I like seeing some. I just don't put much stock in them because there is usually a lot of work done to enhance the picture. They don't give me a feel for what she'll actually look like. Selfies do a much better job of that. Pro pics somewhat set a guy up for disappointment where as selfies allow his expectations not to run wild. I personally prefer a mixture.
Selfies are better. You know what you're getting. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Exactly.
Exactly. Originally Posted by aznlochness
yup
Absolutely Amazing!!!!
Very Nice!!!
As long as your beautiful eyes show. The picture with you behind the curtain is my favorite.
Selfie pics are good, but there are certain poses, like the ones above, that you cannot do taking selfies, unless you have a camera with a self timer on it. Pro pics look good, but due to the photo editing that happens with pro pics, and even though it is the same lady, the glamour shots is usually not representative that a guy is going to see when he shows up for his appointment. A half and half mix in your showcase in best.
Keep the Selfies for your Social Media accounts!
Effin hawt pics chica !!!!!!!!! Love the selfies and of course I really love taking pics during our bcd fun !!!! And the video is going to be awesome !!!
Bella, your name certainly fits well! Very beautiful ! Red and beige is a favorite lingerie combo- sophisticated yet raunchy!