The Game

Alright, I will preface all of this with, please don't bust my balls too much for this post because I do want a honest answer. There are new providers everyday, some good some bad, the good ones make it. I know read the reviews to find out, only one problem they are vague. It is the little things that matter. I want to know which lady in DFW puts on the best show. She does all the little things like setting the mood with low lights, candles, soft music, and is dressed to the nines. She makes you feel like a new girlfriend trying so hard to get you. She looks up at you as she sucks your cock with those beautiful eyes that just beg for you to ravage her. Just want yall's input. And no I am not gay, as my brother would tell me if I ever said anything like this outloud.
Take a look st Bella 's thread with her new pictures. Might be what your looking for.

I see nothing wrong with this at all. Your looking for a specific experience. Some guys pay to fuck. Others want an experience like what you're describing. It's your dime and you should get what you want.

Good luck and please write a review. I and other will be very interested in how this turns out.
Myself and the ladies I double with all do that.

Plenty more ladies too I'm sure. For many of us, what you described is the standard.
Thank you thathottnurse, I know most providers try to do all these things but it is like comparing a kid who plays little league baseball to one who plays for the Rangers. They both do the same thing but one is so much better at it. I want to know who is the best of the best.
I know exactly what experience you're seeking. And the provider you are looking for in my experience is Bliss-of-DFW!!

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=121703

Beautiful body & very pretty face dressed to the nines per your request and with sexy CFM heels. BCD is impeccable with lots of passion and full-on GFE activities. Comfortable, clean & safe incall with music, candles, fire in the fireplace, cocktails & hors d'oeuvres.

You seek a passionate thrilling GFE from one of the best in the business. A beautiful sexy provider that will wow you with her looks, style & GFE. My friend, you seek Bliss!!

See her video via link below.

Bliss of DFW Presents...Authentic Dream
Myself and the ladies I double with all do that.

Plenty more ladies too I'm sure. For many of us, what you described is the standard. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Yep. What was described was so standard to the point of near mundane.
Alright, I will preface all of this with, please don't bust my balls too much for this post because I do want a honest answer. There are new providers everyday, some good some bad, the good ones make it. I know read the reviews to find out, only one problem they are vague. It is the little things that matter. I want to know which lady in DFW puts on the best show. She does all the little things like setting the mood with low lights, candles, soft music, and is dressed to the nines. She makes you feel like a new girlfriend trying so hard to get you. She looks up at you as she sucks your cock with those beautiful eyes that just beg for you to ravage her. Just want yall's input. And no I am not gay, as my brother would tell me if I ever said anything like this outloud. Originally Posted by Todtherod

Wow you sound high maintenance. I bet you want the lady fresh out of the shower, too.
Alright, I will preface all of this with, please don't bust my balls too much for this post because I do want a honest answer. There are new providers everyday, some good some bad, the good ones make it. I know read the reviews to find out, only one problem they are vague. It is the little things that matter. I want to know which lady in DFW puts on the best show. She does all the little things like setting the mood with low lights, candles, soft music, and is dressed to the nines. She makes you feel like a new girlfriend trying so hard to get you. She looks up at you as she sucks your cock with those beautiful eyes that just beg for you to ravage her. Just want yall's input. And no I am not gay, as my brother would tell me if I ever said anything like this outloud. Originally Posted by Todtherod
That is a fantastic premise to have and really should be the basic standard for GFE, at least for the first part of the session. But it is the exception, not the rule for most providers, and I assure you there are providers out there who will be and do exactly what you want, you just have to do your due diligence to find those ladies. As far as new providers go, you are kinda stuck with the reviews as all you have to go by to get a feel about them. You are right, many reviews are and/or seem to be vague, depending on your definition, but there are not many erotic story tellers who will write a book on their 1 hour experience. My advice is to wait for the new providers to not only lose their flavor of the week, but also look at the reviews from different guys and see if you can see a consistency pattern on their services, instead of depending upon the WW trolls who are usually the first ones to review a newbie.
Eva you sexy woman, send me a PM setting the mood. Intrigue my mind as well as my soldier. Also fellas I wanted your input on Berkleigh? Does she put on a great show?
Tod...what you're looking for can be handled by a plethora of providers on this site. Take a little time, do some research and keep reading reviews.

Some of them have already posted & been mentioned in this thread. Check out the reviews of hobbyists that have reviewed Bella, Bliss, THN & it will be clear to you.

Have fun & be safe.
My understanding is Berkleigh's new DDD are a show all in themselves.
And no I am not gay, as my brother would tell me if I ever said anything like this outloud. Originally Posted by Todtherod
Dude, your gay........…...

Lmao jk I just had to!
When I first started hobbying I was like the OP...I wanted nice candle light...soft music and the "feeling" of being with a RW girl friend......

Now I prefer pure unadulterated sex...with a provider or providers who will personify sex in raw form...the kind of sex where you grab the back of the other persons head...look them in the eyes and say...."I am going to fuck your brains out"....
I'm sure the reviews are extremely vague and generic when one does not have ROS access.....
I'm sure the reviews are extremely vague and generic when one does not have ROS access..... Originally Posted by GracePreston