Im kicking around relocating to Dallas from Arizona

I do enjoy the gentlemen Dallas has to offer.
Visit my page or showcase and read my naughty reviews.
Get to know me!

Kisses
Daniella
I will, get to know you that is, but in the meantime put your ads in the Ad Forums.
LMAO. ManSlut is a Savage
I will, get to know you that is, but in the meantime put your ads in the Ad Forums. Originally Posted by ManSlut
LMAO!!!
Daniella, good choice
Ohhh, yeah.

You'll fit RIGHT IN to Dallas. It's as if you're here already.
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2015, 01:06 AM
1. $300hr. check

2. No Blacks allowed. check

3. Post threADS in coed. check

You fit in Dallas already.
Don't be sorry.

You can't help it. It's not your fault.

I travel to Phoenix/Scottsdale fairly often....hobbying there is such a pain in the ass.

Eccie is not popular there, LE is all over the place and there aren't many girls on 411....I can see why you want to relo....
Why don't you come through for a few visits first?

You can see what Dallas is like different times of year (sort of! It was in the 70's a few days ago and snowy/icy today. So you might see a warm or cold winter depending on the days you're here)

You can establish a hobbyist base/future regulars before packing up everything and renting a U-Haul.
^^^Daniella has been coming here alot since July Honey Rose and it's time she made the move...Hell, she's already getting 50 more on her hour rate since she first came to Big D, make it permanent, it appears to have been good to her.
I travel to Phoenix/Scottsdale fairly often....hobbying there is such a pain in the ass.

Eccie is not popular there, LE is all over the place and there aren't many girls on 411....I can see why you want to relo.... Originally Posted by SNL9933

Where as I LOVE Scottsdale, I totally agree!
You have to be VERY Careful out due to LE and there are hardly any boards to advertise either.
There is a ton of business there however DFW is better in my opinion.