What are your MOST Wild, Freaky, Kinky FANTASIES???

I find that when I am feeling a hard cock thrusting in my mouth or pounding my pussy or asshole, it makes me think of how wild and kinky and freaky I want to get. I have all sorts of fantasies and would love to play some out(maybe all of them). I would love to hear what wild kinky freaky fantasies you guys have. I am open to just about anything- nothing is off limits. If too freaky, just PM me your thoughts. I am very very open so don’t hold back. Everything will be kept private. I am an exhibitionist and LOVE to put on a show if you want to watch kink before we play. I have a private backyard where we can do all sorts of feaky things in private. I realized that since I became a provider I have become much much more kinky and freaky. I guess that happens to other gals as well. I would love to hear from gals as well about getting more kinky. I just don’t want to suck and fuck but want to make all your fantasies cum true- fantasies you cant do with SOs, other women and cant even do with other providers. I want you guys to make me your kinky freak)))))
Sophia Banks
I still want a bukkake

But in meantime I luv having a guy cum on a chicks tits or butt and I get to lick it off and share it with her! I also like bending a guy over and showing him some doggystyle luvin!!
Honeymoon-type tropical date. Sun kissed beach all to ourselves to fuck from sun up to sun down with occasional beer breaks. I'm a vanilla pervert...
Having sex with a pile of money, just me and the dough, oh yeah!!!
My new incall location has a beautiful back yard and big porch....so I'm hoping some of you guys are going to be brave enough to take part of the sessions outside....maybe a nice bj on the lounge chair...or rolling around on some blankets under the sun or stars....yea nice
Oh heavens no ... my 1.3" of dangling death cannot handle the sun.
My new incall location has a beautiful back yard and big porch....so I'm hoping some of you guys are going to be brave enough to take part of the sessions outside....maybe a nice bj on the lounge chair...or rolling around on some blankets under the sun or stars....yea nice Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
Sounds like a pretty good fantasy right there!!!! Hell, I'm an outdoorsman anyway!!!
Any review by bonn11. Read his reviews for crazy and wild.

Explored 2 orgies, public sex fantasies, being tied down and more myself. Reviewed a few of those myself. Always looking for the next adventure.
A very hotttt swinger style fetish fantasy affair. Sophia, I would love to see you covered in cum head to toe bukkake style as suggested by Dallas Rain with golden shower options.
I want a 4some. I wanna be fucking one of the girls while another one licks my balls and another one switches from licking my ass to pegging me.....lol

And Sophia I would be more than willing to engage in some outdoor activities with you. Just gotta wait for the weather to get better. Lol
I want Sofia to lick my ass while another gal is sitting on my face and then switch off Sofia is excellent at rimming and tongue fucking!!!
Hot damn...Sofia babe when I cum to Dallas early spring we need to do doubles!
Oh hell yea girl I'm looking for someone to do some doubles with and I get a lot of requests for friends but I don't know any babes here yet! Not sure who to trust yet either but let's talk miss hottie!
Having sex with a pile of money, just me and the dough, oh yeah!!! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Or ... the next best thing ...