since backpage is so risky, how about 2 man hobby system?

buddy system on a high risk visit? the hobbiest should have his OWN inthe lobby lol.
sort of like deep sea diving>
So . . . .

Are y'all talkin' about giving a "high-risk" BP provider business back to back?

Or . . . .

Are y'all walking into a sting so that the police can get can a "2 for 1" special?
I read the police reports , officers are named see city hall
How would this work? "Hay bitch, hold on a second before you shoot my ass so I can call my buddy down stairs to come up and get robbed too. "
Why not just see well reviewd ladies? You are thinking too hard.
So . . . .

Are y'all talkin' about giving a "high-risk" BP provider business back to back?

Or . . . .

Are y'all walking into a sting so that the police can get can a "2 for 1" special? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
My thoughts exactly. That's doing way too much just to ensure your safety and possibly your life isn't going to be at risk. And even with the "buddy system", shit is still bound to happen with BP.

If you do your research and stick to well known & reputable girls, I'm sure you would be eliminating a lot of your concerns.
Why not just see well reviewd ladies? You are thinking too hard. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Yeah...let's just go with that.
Why not just see well reviewd ladies? You are thinking too hard. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

That would make too much sense ... what are you thincking ...
What she said.
I already have enough issue trying to schedule with ladies as it is, now I have to arrange back up too..
I already have enough issue trying to schedule with ladies as it is, now I have to arrange back up too.. Originally Posted by txboi817
Yes, but it might be worth the trouble if you and your back up could negotiate a multiple session discount. Your back up would at least know who he is following for sloppy seconds. Hopefully, she would swipe her twat at least once with one of those Wet Ones antiseptic wipes
Schedulin BP girl then scheduling back up too much hassle. If you get robbed at gun or knife point give it up and walk away unless you happen to carry. Nine times out of 10 tbey already have weapeon drawn so they have the drop on ya to begin with. If they just try to strong arm you with no weapon and you can take him, whip his ass. I always have a gun in my vehicle. If it feels shady upon arrival i just bail. I have only carried into a session once and that was because i had just picked up a new sig 40 and i did not want to leave it in the truck. It was daylight but area was not appealing.
Also, most hobbyist don't want to be seen hobbying. I find it hard to believe you'll get a population of guys willing to reveal themselves to each other. There has to be an extreme level of trust amongst them.
just when you think you've heard it all...then BOOM! something new.