D-cup tits and doing the russian

For you busty providers (D-cup or larger), what percentage of your clients do the russian for at least part of the session?
I would say about 15 or 20 percent
Sweet.Treat.69 sure does.
More than half
  • jwood
  • 02-23-2015, 08:28 PM
Never understood the Russian thing, esp when bbbj is available.
I'd say maybe 25%
But admiring and playing 100% lol
Never understood the Russian thing, esp when bbbj is available. Originally Posted by jwood
Completely different experience and if done just right with the right set of tatas it can make your eyes roll back and leave you in your own drool.
It's not always Russian the whole time. Usually more of a Russian/bbbj combo trade off back and forth. Very hot to have a hard dick between your supple breasts while he fucks them. The visual...outstanding.
Russian can be very hot, with the right provider. Nothing better than giving huge tits some lotion....lol.
I love russian i wish guys would request it more
Same here
Shooting it straight and keeping it real- (on my end)... 20%- problem is, even though my MM's are settled in and very natural looking, I struggle with being able to maneuver them and keep them where they should be for optimal performance & satisfaction. (huh....maybe I just need more practice, a tutor or instructor)
Ask Jules I can teach you some Russian.
I love russian i wish guys would request it more Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
A woman after my own hard....i mean heart.

I love Russian. It's one of my favorite ways to finish. Alas, I have no references to accomidate you. Take heart, I'm sure many others will. ( . Y . )
Almost always.. not because they all ask me to, but because I just do it..lol
I like to stroke it, place it between my D's and watch the spit as it slides down..
getting it nice and wet.. Then I give you the most amazing Russian you have seen,
While my eyes are looking up at you..
True story.. LOL