Hair Length and Color: don't know
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Don't know
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by Samdouglas
This is good for you. She is a monster.
This is good for you. She is a monster. Originally Posted by royamcr

Hey,

He is a new member, and this is his first post.

Perhaps we should tell him about the search features of this site that will enable him to look up the old reviews and comments that could save him a lot of problems and money.

Have a good time.
Wtf?
Wtf? Originally Posted by damn.scarlet
Smile: it helps make new friends.

Wow!

To those of you who have not even seen me but love to chime in because you are such negative people or you think this forum is gospel ....comment away. It shows the rest of us how pathetic you are.....

To the rest of you who actually have a brain and realize proof is in the pudding......my reviews in 5 years are stellar. I had 1 no in 5 yrs until recently, now I have 2. It happens, its life. Yes life happened and I missed this appointment the first time in 5 years and I did not ghost you I texted with an apology within an hour and a sweet discount for my mistake. But no one ever hears our side bc we cant comment on our own reviews so why should anyone else get to especially those who have nothing to do with said encounters or even met us.?

But again big computer balls u hide behind.

You want to see me smile, come give me something to smile about, unless you dont have the game to, in which case why are you even commenting? Oh because you have the internet to hide behind ....right.? Lame

I am a good person, beautiful in fact, inside and out. I may not be everyones cup of tea, but I am enough peoples cup that I do well for myself. This board is a mere fraction of my business and frankly isnt accurate at all and is full of fake reviews and handles.

So I challenge you, if me and my services interest you, come try me out. Mention this post for a discount and you can truly be the judge. Because if you havent met me....how can u truly review me?
Thanks for the reply, Scarlet. This report was moved to Coed in part so you could respond. Note that it is not listed in your Encounter Reports.
Private tags in co ed? Hova45 share with the entire class....
  • Fsn57
  • 08-14-2019, 01:46 PM
... But no one ever hears our side bc we cant comment on our own reviews ... Originally Posted by damn.scarlet
What some ladies do when they want to comment on a review is they start a thread in Coed and comment on that review here. For eccie, that is the forum to get your side of the story out.
Originally Posted by Hova045
Agree why private tags?
Here u go scarlet

Seen Scarlet on a few time for quick Bbbj's ... She's pretty damn good at them ... She's no 10 by far but she's no dud either... She's 1 of them lady's u will either like or won't ... It's all 1s personal taste
Good timing for my inbox to be full, lol. Think I was going to be read the riot act.
Folks, members are allowed to use private tags whenever they wish and should not be chastised for doing so. Send that member a PM asking what was said and let them decide whether to share the message.

Second, roy, I doubt she would be sending a PM to you because she nailed your bahavior and that of several others on this board accurately in her post, which I for one, thoroughly enjoyed!