Join Me For A Late Night Drink Tonight🍹🍸🍺 Sunday Lunch Or Dinner?🍜🎂🍔 Liberty Mo

HEY EVERYONE,

So this week has been no fun so far , crazy hours at my job and other than that a whole lot of being bored. I would love some company tonight to unwind with. I'm thinking about grabbing a few drinks tonight after I get off work but dont want to go alone(@ The Landing mabye). Then tomorrow is my day off im hoping to make it count! I'm not planning on being up and around too early because drinks tonight LOL. If anyone is interested in joining me either day(ladies or gents) send me a text (i will be at work tonight but will reply as soon as I can) 816-384-7450
So with all the festivities today in liberty weve been getting out butts kicked at my job i will most definitely be grabbing a drink somewhere close by after work and after some well needed sleep Sunday will be enjoying day off watching Netflix and ordering takeout if anyone would like to join me just go ahead and text me
Enjoy the day sexy....i am in new orleans for the saints/cowgirls game..lol

Hey btw...i was in the tjmaxx here and they had kc chiefs jerseys for sale..in louisiana!I
Hey btw...i was in the tjmaxx here and they had kc chiefs jerseys for sale..in louisiana!I Originally Posted by DallasRain
That is so funny lol i wonder if they actually sell many... And happy early Bday i have i one this month also
Well I was on Bourbon Street tonight and mostly was Cowboys jerseys and Saints jerseys..but in one bar where I was watching Chiefs game there was 2 people with Chiefs jerseys on..lol

Man its crazy here tonite!!

Happy birthday sexy..what day? Mines the 1st! I will do a jello shot fr you tomorrow nite! And when I come back next month we can meet up for a coffee or drink!!