Have you every scratched your head during head?

Not quite coming to the confessional here but here it goes,

So the other day I meet a very nice young lady for some road head...oh let me back up a bit.

I really heart getting blown and fucking in the car, not sure why, maybe its the thrill of being watched..busted...twisted and contorted..not sure but it helps me to create a very substantial nut.

Okay, back to the story.

So the other day I plan on meeting a young lady for road head and due to a text message mix up I end up seeing the wrong lady. The lady I was planning on meeting was a very cute and sweet Honduran (dare I say spinner) we make the arrangement by text only as we usually do....and I start off her way to meet.

As I arrive at the meeting spot (insert jingle here) I do not see her car, hmm that's odd..I wait...I get a call..sorta muffled..." Are you here baby? " Yes I answer where is your red car? " I driving black car " Oh okay, well meet me in my vehicle.." Okay baby " hmm...that was odd.

So I was scanning the area and not paying attention when my door opens and to my surprise in hops a person I have never seen before. WTF? Who is this? I ask..can I help you? " Yes baby " in the same muffled voice. Shit

At this point I make the decision to whip out my pecker hoping this person was born a women at birth. On goes the condom ( insurance policy ) oh let me back up a bit...

This person in my vehicle is maybe 6 ft tall, smallish breasts and hispanic wearing very short cut off shorts..Adam's apple=inconclusive. Very cheap and invasive perfume.

So with condom on it leans in and accepts my meatstick into its jaws. Great technique...slow rhythmic, little bit of hand (well sorta big hands) but mostly using mouth. I shut my eyes and start to dream of a different place...this is working.. I literally feel the cum leaving my aging nut sack and and going up my erect shaft. I am going to bust a nut...I grab my own hair trying to snap back to a sense of reality.

Bang goes the dynamite.

It strokes every last drop of cum from my relaxing cock...relief.

The exchange. " Baby, you like my mouth? " Yes in a very small voice. " Will you call me baby " sure I muster in the same small voice.

The door opens and the fresh air of reality smacks me in the face like 100 degree Houston heat, well maybe it was the heat but whatever.

Did I just get blown very well by a dude? Oh fuck...fuck fuck fuckity fuck. No way couldn't be. Could it? Fuck.

Long story short, and a lesson. Label your fucking contacts in your phone. It turns out she was indeed a she...I referred her to another (more desperate) monger than me and he went all in balls and all. Women he says. Thank you I say.
thanks for the story. now I can sleep peacefully tonight.
NaN, thank you for reminding us that it's always an adventure out there. Great story.
Did I just get blown very well by a dude? Oh fuck...fuck fuck fuckity fuck. No way couldn't be. Could it? Fuck. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Probably wouldn't have been the first time, or the last.
So..... Is the Adams Apple still inconclusive? Or did the even more worthless monger confirm/deny? Inquiring minds wanna know if TexasGator fucked a post op.....

JaD
Well, at least "she" didn't ask you to return the favor.
So..... Is the Adams Apple still inconclusive? Or did the even more worthless monger confirm/deny? Inquiring minds wanna know if TexasGator fucked a post op.....

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
More like II2 lol
  • bbkid
  • 07-31-2012, 05:10 PM
You got blown by a dude, you fucker. You're buddy called me and said he only told you that to keep you from shooting yourself. It's okay though, Nan, we all still love you anyway.
Hey..... I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!! NAN, Yo Ass is Crazy!!! Thanks for the Entertainment!!!
You lost me when you said "I really heart".
TCGF would be proud.
You got blown by a dude, you fucker. You're buddy called me and said he only told you that to keep you from shooting yourself. It's okay though, Nan, we all still love you anyway. Originally Posted by bbkid
I was thinking along the same line. Come on NaN you knew what you were getting into right?
LMMFAO!
Nan,,,,,,,,,,,,This sounds like a "ChicagoSun" moment........The confessional is open now........LOL