Provider preference, married or single

I know that most providers WILL see either. I'm just curious as to which you would prefer, given the choice. And is there a specific mindset that supports that preference? Be honest, ladies.

And, yes, I know this has been asked before. I'm less interested in the which than the why.
I don't mind either as long as the wife doesn't call my phone or the single guy doesn't try to play the 'fall in love card' and date me lol
But really I like either as long as they respect me like I respect him
Don't fool yourself, RICH!
What?
Both!

However, when it comes to married men, I prefer them pre-divorce. Unfortunately, some men become broke after marriage.
  • EZ.
  • 09-23-2014, 07:43 PM
Blind, crippled, crazy, 18 to 80, they got money, they in.
Married!!!!
Damn...it's appearing that being a single hobbyist isn't a as appealing to providers.....
Single guys don't become regulars as often as married ones, so my business vote goes to married gents.
^^^Ouch...
  • Dingo
  • 09-23-2014, 10:00 PM
Married men are more reliable , more casual, and safer.
Although I do agree with what all the ladies above have mentioned..
On the other hand, I do not have to worry about lipstick, unscented lotions, or perfumes. Also.. the majority of single clients have more time for Dinner and Outings, as well as Overnights. Last but not least.. Outcalls are more available to where the gentleman can host and entertain.

I am a fan of either.. although single hobbyist may have my vote on this one
Although I do agree with what all the ladies above have mentioned..
On the other hand, I do not have to worry about lipstick, unscented lotions, or perfumes. Also.. the majority of single clients have more time for Dinner and Outings, as well as Overnights. Last but not least.. Outcalls are more available to where the gentleman can host and entertain.

I am a fan of either.. although single hobbyist may have my vote on this one Originally Posted by melannie_star

Melanie!! That's my girl!!...yess! I feel so much better now.

Especially about the dinner part.... .. Muah!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...698&highlight=
Very nice, Ladies. That's exactly the kind of dialogue I was looking for. I know that you don't discriminate. That you are equally passionate and affectionate to all your admirers, but it's enlightening to understand the reasoning behind a higher comfort level with one groujp as opposed to the other. Excellent comments; thank you.
Single guys don't become regulars as often as married ones, so my business vote goes to married gents. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Couples work out pretty good too . . .