Providers bedroom and themes?

I was thinking the other day of changing my room at my incall to something different, maybe like a jungle them with zebra and tiger stuff. So my question is to the men and the woman, how do you like the room to look? Do you like themes or just the nice candles and soft light? I think i am still going to keep my blacklights though.
As long as you are naked, its a great looking bedroom!

I like themes that reflect your personality. Ones that tell me something about you. Since I don't get a lot of time to get to really know someone, anything that can make me feel closer to them and understand them better is good.

Prehaps if you are offering some special service that the theme reflects that could be good
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-19-2010, 08:20 AM
I turned my GF's room into a snowglobe for Christmas...

Snowflakes and bulbs hanging from the ceiling... all white linen.. fake snow over the mantle... and silver accents everywhere... tiny white lights everywhere..

Maybe try a seasonal thing before you go all out with custom furniture and whatnot.

I would like to think that most want the providers location to reflect the providers persona... just don't go too overboard...
My preferences are

1. Light
2. Minimal smells (no perfumes, smelly candles, etc.) We can make our own smells.
3. Little clutter. (I hate it it when we fumble, in the dark, for the condom.)
4. Clean sheets or a clean rug when we end up on the floor. (topic for other discussions.)
5. Did I mention light? I like to be able to see the lady I am with, gauge her reactions, enjoy her beauty.
I love animal prints and have them in my bedroom. I'm thinking of a change too, though. Maybe something red with black and gold accents. The whole apartment pretty much is themed those colors, even the bathroom. I am looking for a comfy little sofa those colors as well. Right now, I have two swivel rattan chairs in the living room. They look great, but it's not great for getting a good start, if ya know what I mean...LOL

Best of Luck and let us know what you go with.
You could go with a superhero theme. Try using Batman, always very dark colors, Dark Knight, etc. Your villian of choice could be two face?
You could go with a superhero theme. Try using Batman, always very dark colors, Dark Knight, etc. Your villian of choice could be two face? Originally Posted by Boltfan

I got some Ninja Turtle themed sheets, spreads and curtains she can borrow.....LOL
Atmosphere, I don't care so much. Bedroom furniture on the other hand. I saw a provider who had a sleigh bed. I practically had to be on tip toes to reach certain standing positions! The lower the bed, the happier I am!
I like the theme bedrooms, most are dark with lots of candles, I do like that. Then there is the Red Room.................
Now, if only there was a green door.........
(wonders who will understand the reference)
I like a nice stylishly decorated room. clean of couse with fresh linens. Nice tasteful accents and plenty of light.
I like to see the lady in all her naked glory.
Two words: Wet Bar.
Two words: Wet Bar. Originally Posted by TinMan
In the living room, but you're welcome to bring your drinks on back to the boudoir!
Then there is the Red Room................. Originally Posted by LuckJack
Not sure if the Red Room can be topped.
Jungle theme would be cool... But damn now ive got an image of Tara on her hands and knees growling... Damn