Eros users?

What’s up everybody, was looking for a session today, with OH2 down was wondering if any of you have luck with Eros? List crawler seems like a lot of catfish and not so great quality.... just wondering
Everything about EROS screams either FAKE or GPS. I've seen girls from here and OH2 post there, but...
There are so many girls available here on eccie--stick with us--the tried and true
Eros is not the quality of ECCIE, P411 and OH2, however I did find one of my ATF's of a few years back on Eros (Milan). I believe it went through of phase of poor authenticity and quality, but I believe it has improved. As mentioned by someone else, several ladies on Eros can be found on ECCIE and P411. The pictures on Eros are more photo shopped than ECCIE and P411 also. I believe EROS is more reliable than LC, EM, Adultsearch and the other low hanging sites. Good luck in finding a date today.

Not to rub it in, but I set up an exclusivity arrangement with one of the hottest providers in the DFW area about 3 weeks ago when the "Virus" hit and I just fked the shit out of her and vice versa. One of the best hobby decisions I've ever made.
20 years ago EROS was better. I used it during the ASPD days. Reputable laddies used it, I can't vouch for it now.
Here’s the scoop. Eros ads in large cities are about $250-$500/mo, so most ladies who pay for them are also charging higher rates. However the clients from that site usually book multi hour bookings, don’t give such a hard time about screening and tend to not be the guys on boards arguing and asking if you offer Bbbjnqnscimlmaorotflsmh.

You also have to show your photo ID to post an ad there, and provide pics of your face in the original images (if you post pics without your face) and they need to match the person on your ID. They have and will catch you if you use a fake ID. So yes the person in the pics has to match the person who is paying for the ad. However this is also the case for slixa and tryst.

The downside is you have to do your own research on if the provider is legit, if she is your type etc etc. Its basically just a gallery with email addresses and phone numbers.
Oops- double post
  • jeydd
  • 04-12-2020, 04:41 PM
I've seen VIPBella of eros a few times, and she has always provided a great session.
I used to use Eros in my Road Warrior days...mostly for outcalls to my hotel...lots of bait n' switch and heavy degree of "management"...but some memorable experiences as well.

P411 has become my Go-To.
Eros is a good place to look, but then come to eccie or ourhome2 (when it comes back up) to see their reviews. I've made mistakes over the years and seen providers without looking at reviews. Have a shitty session, then look for reviews, and they all agree with what poor service I had. If I can't find a review on a provider now matter how hot she may be, I just pass.
P411 is the gold standard. Can’t beat it with a stick. ERIS used to be fine. Haven’t used it in awhile. But back then it was a bit more upscale and nit a good-pace for bargain hunters.
As in meeting any one Do Your Home Work!!
P411 users are on Eros just as much as Eccie or other sites ,

I use EROS on every tour and what LuciaConte said it right ID's are matched to your pics .

After 2018 with FOSTA Eros changed how we joined .

Lot of Twitter users
Adds cost a lot so rates are more with some users not all . Most ladies have a nice web site , but we cant ad it to our profiles any longer .
So if she has email or Twitter or Ph just use Google to see more about her .

As we seen it you can get ripped off on any site , when you don't do your Home Work !!

Lot of EROS gent's don't what to be a member to sites like ECCIE OH2 and so on.