Spotting a Herd of Providers

For some reason, there seem to be a great many women in NYC at the moment that strike me as Providers. Am I hornier than a billy goat? Yup! Could it make my libido see every woman as a Provider? Nope! I'm here for the New Year's Eve party in Times Square, so maybe Providers migrate to NYC every New Year's eve to play and make some $. I was sitting at a bar on Central Park West last night and I swear there were at least 6 or 7 smokin' hot Providers cruising the room. I ended up with a cute little hottie of the Asian persuasion. New Year's came early (Thank God I didn't!).
Txcwby6....Ha! You lucky dude....sounds like you're going to have a great time this weekend in NYC. Knock a few outa the park for the rest of us, k?
Tpi o' the Day: Everyone should make it a point to see their ATF the next week or so and bring in the New Year the right way. Nothing like getting the main vein drained to give you hope 2012 will be a better year!
Play safe, ecciers!
New Year's Eve in Times Square was GREAT!!! If you ever wanted to catch a bunch of New orlers in a good mood December 31st at 11:58PM thru 12:05AM is the time to do it. Afterwards all of the bars are full of good cheer and women clustered together and looking for fun. I sat down with 4 different groups of ladies from about 13:30 to 3AM chatting, drinking, flirting, touching and kissing. One lady from an upstate locale that'd taken the train down on a whim was a total hoot; nonchalantly grabbing me by the head every now and then to probe my throat with her tongue. I do the NYC NYE about once every 5 years and have yet to have a bad time. If you ever get a chance to do this it's worth the trip and the hangover the next morning!