Funniest/craziest thing ever said during a session?

I had a session recently where the provider blurted out 'fuck me with math!' as she was coming. We'd been talking earlier about how we were both kinda nerdy. I guess she wasn't kidding.

Thought I'd throw it out there and see what everyone else has heard. I'm sure there are some great stories!
"I lost my fig."
When I put a fig up my lover's anus while having sex with him.
opps!
  • BoZo
  • 01-02-2012, 03:52 PM
Not said, but once while in the exact moment of happiness during a session in the old days (pre cell phone) my pager went off. The beeping coincided with the cumming. Laughs all around, especially when it was my SO paging me.
When she pointed and laughed.
when she tried to get the condom out ....after it slipped off ........luckily nothing bad came of that ....but we were both worried at the time .......
When she pointed and laughed. Originally Posted by Imagine That

It happens all the time.
She asked: "Is it in yet?"...after I came.
I had a session recently where the provider blurted out 'fuck me with math!' as she was coming. We'd been talking earlier about how we were both kinda nerdy. I guess she wasn't kidding.

Thought I'd throw it out there and see what everyone else has heard. I'm sure there are some great stories! Originally Posted by Jack Daniels
you got me.

i think i'm speechless.

How about "whoops I lost my watch?"
"I Love You" ...
- He asked me to play along because his wife had recently passed away due to cancer and he needed to hear it. I felt so sorry for the guy but it was odd. I couldn't say it

"My wife and I are separating"...

- I recieved this in a text while standing in line to go thru security @ LAX.
...AND I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF!
I wont post what led up to it or has happened because I will save him the embarrassment of losing sight of reality.

(He logs in daily to ECCIE and reads my posts)

***Saying those things to me will make me run away and turn me off very quickly.***
Funny thread. Lol
wait - is there stuff that isn't awful?
I'm enjoying this thread.
And there are those who say women are the uncontrollably emotional gender.

Tangie, I immediately thought about you when I read the "fuck me with math" quote...hee hee. Whomever the lady was, it sure seems like it was one of those "blinded me with science" moments.

Does the lady passing wind in stereo count? It happened many years and a bunch of pounds ago with a civvie gal. I have no couth, just came up for air and went back in to see if I could make her do it again.