protocol for NSNC

I'm in the midst of a no show no call right now what's the protocol for how long you wait?

the scenario is that I emailed for an appointment yesterday email to confirm today and then texted and called 4 times since I've been here. currently waiting 20 minutes past appointment time

just frustrated & this is the first time this is happen to me unfortunately
You've been a member here for 2.5 years and this is the 1st time this has happened? Lucky you...well, get her side of the story before you start drinking and posting...I'm thinking you're thinking it's over with her but you don't know why yet...so give her the benefit of the doubt.
Did you have the appointment confirmed with time and place to show?

Give her 24hrs to respond if she is NCNS
  • Go4it
  • 01-03-2012, 07:44 PM
it is your call, but if it were me, and it has been before, I would wait 24 hours and see if she responds or not in private between you and her, and if her "excuse" is not good enough, I would do:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=265739 and see if she responds by putting it out in an open forum like co-ed
15-20 minutes would be the most I would wait unless I had a credible call or text. Note I said 'credible'. I wouldn't wait more than 30 minutes under any circumstances. At the 30 minute mark, control automatically transfers back from the little head to the big head.

So far, I've never experienced a NCNS in Dallas because this site makes it easy to spot the reliable options.
If your going to post a NC/NS, please be sure to follow these guidelines http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=265739
I've been NCNSed three times, twice by the same provider (I know, fool me once, etc., but if she was still providing, I'd try again). It's uncomfortable and nerve-racking anticipating the final call, and 30 minutes is the outside of how long I'd wait.

My other NCNS was a lady I'd seen before and she didn't answer my final call, so I saved myself the 80 mile drive into Dallas. She later sent me a PM saying "her phone got wet in the rain while she was moving." I was hoping for something more original and haven't called her back.

Unlike the wiser guys on here, I never have a plan B. I just think it's disrespectful to a provider to essentially say "You're not good enough for real consideration, but you're better than masturbating."