CBS analyst nailed using a computer to find pussy

The charge is solicitation and the name is Greg Anthony. The place was a Washington DC hotel room and he used a computer to set it up! Watch out! They're coming for us!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...H?ocid=U142DHP
DHS was trying to "sniff" out his sources for his news stories on "sporting" and accidentally picked up on his shopping for pussy. He should have stuck with golf reporting. Then he would be able to talk about balls, holes, clubs, bags, driving, putting, birdies, strokes, gloves, and boxes. "Nothing like polishing your balls before driving one down the middle with my fresh gloves on." Oh well.
Would he get a "mulligan" for screwing up his "putt"?
Would he get a "mulligan" for screwing up his "putt"? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Apparently so.
I see the Patriarch of the Idiot Klan, errrr Clan and his protege are playing with each other once again!

Frick Idiot, meet Frack Idiot!
The charge is solicitation and the name is Greg Anthony. The place was a Washington DC hotel room and he used a computer to set it up! Watch out! They're coming for us!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...H?ocid=U142DHP Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They should have just left the poor bastard alone. Now the assholes are not going to let him back on the air, and he hasn't even been convicted..the fuckers..
When is the man going to get off a brother's neck?
When is the man going to get off a brother's neck? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Exactly!
When is the man going to get off a brother's neck? Originally Posted by gnadfly
I thought the brother was the one getting off.

I must have read it wrong.
Why was DHS snooping on him? Did they have a warrant?
Why was DHS snooping on him? Did they have a warrant? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
A "warrant" is only to allow the information to be admissible, but I suspect that he was using the local wifi system being fed through the local file server in which case there is no "expectation" of privacy, so a warrant would NOT be required for admissibility.

"arrested on a charge of soliciting a prostitute in a Washington, D.C., hotel room."
Lets connect the dots (and annoy EVA); this guy is a CBS sports analyst, he analyzes golf, Obama plays golf (boy, does he play golf), this guy obviously know something that Obama doesn't want the world to know about, so now they have something on this guy to blackmail him from divulging that secret.
Lets connect the dots (and annoy Lexis Lover); this guy is a CBS sports analyst, he analyzes golf, Obama plays golf (boy, does he play golf), this guy obviously know something that Obama doesn't want the world to know about, so now they have something on this guy to blackmail him from divulging that secret. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They are coming to take you back home judy
Was this guy surfing Backpage?

Lets connect the dots (and annoy EVA); this guy is a CBS sports analyst, he analyzes golf, Obama plays golf (boy, does he play golf), this guy obviously know something that Obama doesn't want the world to know about, so now they have something on this guy to blackmail him from divulging that secret. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
He's a basketball analyst JD.
Lets connect the dots (and annoy EVA); this guy is a CBS sports analyst, he analyzes golf, Obama plays golf (boy, does he play golf), this guy obviously know something that Obama doesn't want the world to know about, so now they have something on this guy to blackmail him from divulging that secret. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Before, we just thought JDIdiot was crazy.

Now we have proof!