⚠️PLAYGROUND NEWS FLASH⚠️

Hello beloves,

Just an FYI for all you inquiring minds that really want to know.
Anyone that has a number for NovaNwa or for Zenovia can go ahead and delete those numbers, they are no longer active!!
As i transition into utr/retirement, I will only be using messenger and emails as a form of communication.

ALL Ladies, I will remain refer friendly so long as you have a handlename/name, number, and an email attached to your request for reference.
Without these things, I will not waste my time answering your message/email!!
And to the, Gents, without the screening info given upon first contact, your message/email will be ignored as well!

Thank you for tuning in and understanding

Wishing all a Happy, Safe, Fun filled Saturday!!!

Now back to your regular schduled program

I miss you already lol
Best wishes beautiful lady
I know you will do great in your new adventure! Hope to see you soon!
Wish you the best you sexy woman!
I miss you already lol Originally Posted by cody3168
Aww i miss you already as well Cody my lumberjack...our playtimes were super genuine.. one could never forget you
Besitos
Best wishes beautiful lady Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
Thank you much my country man you!
Beautiful person inside & out... never change
Besitos
I know you will do great in your new adventure! Hope to see you soon! Originally Posted by farmncityboy
Thank you for believing in me mi amor!
When one is genuinely passionate about what they do, the sky isn't even the limit!!
Most definitely we shall see each other again!!!
Besitos
Wish you the best you sexy woman! Originally Posted by iamrollin
You are one of the greatest.. thank you much dahhling!
Stay nasty..us real ones prefer you that way
Happy retirement!
Hard to see how you can retire from something you are so passionate about!
Best wishes!
Happy retirement!
Hard to see how you can retire from something you are so passionate about!
Best wishes! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Thank you for your wishes Tuckahoe!
Indeed, I am passionate about the energy connection found & shared with almost all my encounters, but life is about evolving, and I've learned along time ago, one must step out of the comfort zone to receive divine blessings...
I have met the people I was intended to meet on this "hobbying" journey and although I am going utr, tiptoeing into retirement, I will always be reachable to a few!
Best wishes to you as well dahhling
Best of luck in your new business venture. I was lucky enough to be one of your first few encounters in the hobby and one of the last few as well! You are truly a gifted and unique lady. I know you will suceed because you put your heart and soul into everything you do! Thank you for being a caring and sensous lover and companion. This is not a goodbye but a well deserved tribute. Cheers until we meet again!
Best of luck in your new business venture. I was lucky enough to be one of your first few encounters in the hobby and one of the last few as well! You are truly a gifted and unique lady. I know you will suceed because you put your heart and soul into everything you do! Thank you for being a caring and sensous lover and companion. This is not a goodbye but a well deserved tribute. Cheers until we meet again! Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
Never a goodbye my G0lfnutt!!!
Thank you so very much for your wishes as well as your Words of encouragement. (You have me cheesin from ear to ear with your sweet tribute)
I sincerely appreciate your recognition of my character. I am a firm believer of good vibes turns to good times and that is exactly how we flow.
Much gratitude for your blessings on this journey of mine...ChEeRs dahhlin
This. Right. Here. What all these guys said! 100% !
I wish you all the best with this new adventure ! I'm so glad I got the chance to meet you in person. You are one classy beautiful lady !