URL / Website: Na
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Outcall to me only available
Activities: FBSM, BBBJ, DATY, CFS, shower
Hair Length and Color: Brunette past shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Bella was described before by Major in the last party’s head contest. She’s about 5’7” tall, hazel/brown eyes, mom bod, nice tits(1 pierced ). Very good mannerisms and loving personality. I was open to her coming to my place since she attends other events. Her number was posted but then made private, so not sure about posting it for her contact info.
Recommendation: Yes
Head contest? Where are these at I would love to go.
I also had a good time with her over a year ago at one of the parties.
nice review but you will get boned on getting credit because of no way of contact..
Thanks anyways
Messaged Dr with the contact info, hopefully will get it added and get PA
Can you throw her contact info in the comments?
585-595-0016

Mods can I get this added into review?
  • kosti
  • 07-16-2024, 11:04 PM
Nice review.
Wish the girls at parties would chill out with rates. There is no overheard. No incall to pay for. Stop trying to charge 300 a half hour. Or like Mercy even more ungodly rates. Get fn real
^^^^

If that’s what they’re asking for at the parties, wtf are they asking for when they have to cover overhead for an incall? That’s crazy. Why bother going if asking rates are that high? I don’t see where it gains the monger anything, especially if you’re also paying a door fee to get in.
Completely agree.
She gave me a great reasonable rate. Sorry if my ROS implied something else
I don't play at the parties, just chat with everyone, make connections etc. haven't been in a while though.
Bella rates were good at the party. The rest need to make an adjustment or make them all sit around till they figure it out.