Date: 8/15/20
Name: Holly
Phone: 5125719199
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Anderson mill rd near 183
Activities: TS, Body rub, light kisses, kissing and licking on my cock and balls, DATY, MPCFS, spooning NO MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Long brown straight hair with highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very pretty face, 32B 22 34, 5’3, 110, perky boobs with a nice ass all natural
Recommendation: Yes
I tipped her 160. All during the session she kept asking if i had more money. Very annoying
Really want to see her but I don’t want to feed into the Golden P Syndrome
I went in about 11am , stayed for a hour and was the only person there the whole time. Maybe she is less greedy early in the day but she only asked for the upsell for MSOG with me.
So what are the table showers like in Dallas?
NURU bodyslide, basically any kind of fucking or sucking you want on the table if you can’t wait till the room.
Well, damn. Time for a road trip
too late on dallas....the fun is over
Is she the only girl there. If so a lot of miles are getting put on her.
Who’s hotter? Apple of DT, Lily of Helena’s, or this girl Holly?��
too late on dallas....the fun is over Originally Posted by Thudog
Certainly took a big hit for a while these last 6 months with Covid and some
Busts, but reviews last couple of week seem to indicate it’s making a recovery. Honestly I’m more of a lvl1-2 guy, so the full on catholic scene there kinda scares me . and it’s very hard to find a good FV MT L1 spa there, mostly lame L1 no touchy or everything goes.
Masked or unmasked? Totally going off my preference:
1) Lily - incredible bod, ass and beautiful face/eyes/hair
2) Holly - outrageous body and booty, face towards the smoking hot side with makeup on...mask off.
3) Apple - nice and very slender, with a sweet, pretty face (if you can get her to take off mask)
Masked or unmasked? Totally going off my preference:
1) Lily - incredible bod, ass and beautiful face/eyes/hair
2) Holly - outrageous body and booty, face towards the smoking hot side with makeup on...mask off.
3) Apple - nice and very slender, with a sweet, pretty face (if you can get her to take off mask) Originally Posted by ATX_Strong
+1
Certainly took a big hit for a while these last 6 months with Covid and some
Busts, but reviews last couple of week seem to indicate it’s making a recovery. Honestly I’m more of a lvl1-2 guy, so the full on catholic scene there kinda scares me . and it’s very hard to find a good FV MT L1 spa there, mostly lame L1 no touchy or everything goes. Originally Posted by Denali68
The fat lady has not sung... yet!