It's been a long while!!!

I have not been on in a while and just wanted to stop in and say howdy lol. I do have a question for the ladies and would love to hear some feedback.

Here is the scenario:

You receive a PM from a hobbyist and you both exchange messages (7) to be exact and then no responses at all. After a few more attempts the hobbyist just stops and wonders why?

What or why do you ladies think the provider would just stop replying? As some of you ladies I have seen know and I have posted threads about enjoying the GFE experience and to me that is having a conversation before my visit so I kinda know your likes and dislikes as well as to me it feels more like an actual GFE than an appointment.

Any thoughts? Guys feel free to chime in too.
The FUN stops at 7, if you are not BCD after 3, forget it...
The FUN stops at 7, if you are not BCD after 3, forget it... Originally Posted by fun2come

Actually the 5th 6th and 7th I asked to make an appointment.
THREE 3 T H R E E

Not TREE, not 19 ....

Got it???? Just messing with you (and Trees)
In my experience, alot of talk and back and forth prior to booking, usually resulted in a waste of time. I have no problem, chatting and getting to know someone a little once pre-screening / appointment booking has taken place. I feel there is enough information about me on my website, reviews etc, for someone to make a decision to see me. If they are interested, they will book, then we can talk more.

So, if a guy is just PMing me ad nauseam, I'll probably just disconnect as well.
In my experience, alot of talk and back and forth prior to booking, usually resulted in a waste of time. I have no problem, chatting and getting to know someone a little once pre-screening / appointment booking has taken place. I feel there is enough information about me on my website, reviews etc, for someone to make a decision to see me. If they are interested, they will book, then we can talk more.

So, if a guy is just PMing me ad nauseam, I'll probably just disconnect as well. Originally Posted by SimplyGwen
I agree 110%. I like to get the time, date, location, length of appointment out of the way first. After that sure we can talk about our likes and dislikes so when appointment happens we are on the same page. Well said Gwen
Agreed. With someone that you are looking to see for 1st time I would say 3 PMs / text / emails is the max. If I was a provider I would get annoyed after that. Time is money.

With regulars / ATFs I think there is definitely more leeway as there is a much higher chance that you are going to be a paying client in the near future.
Good topic:

I personally would like to set the appt in the first 2 or 3 pms after that I dont mind chatting as that does enhance the gfe experience... if its 7 pms and no mention of setting a date/time then I get the feeling of a time waster/someone getting off just by talking and looking at my pics and I will stop conversing
I agree with the poster who said Time=Money.

But if it is an established hobbyist, those additional emails will probably result in a bigger tip, not to mention the probability of a multiple return customer. Those few minutes spent returning emails can easily turn into hundreds of $ in revenue.

By realizing subtle "marketing ploys" a provider can move from be an also-ran to an upscale courtesan.
  • Loxly
  • 06-09-2014, 11:31 AM
If it's strictly a "hit and run" then I don't see the need for anything beyond 3-4.

If the date is coupled with other activities, like lunch or dinner, an M&G after event, or something else then more might be required.

The Lady could always reply with, "OK. I have enough info. See you on __________." That should give them a clue to halt the chatting.
Call me crazy.
But I usually announce my intentions on first PM.

If we don't know each other , there may be a few back and forth for the details, but I don't want to waste my or her time.

If it is someone I know , then conversation is always fun.
I don't mind a bit of back and forth. BUT ... if you don't get to the point meaning appt logistics of date/start time/duration/screening info etc by 3rd pm or email or text I'll politely remind you to do so or just move on (ymmv).
Well personally I enjoy the GFE and seeing reviews and post and other things don't tell me what I want to know. Someone said it and I agree to a point time is money but in the few seconds or min it takes to write a few lines how much money can be lost seriously? I see goofy threads about nothing on this board countless times but returning a PM or message with some insight of a thing that is liked during play time that can potentially get you a regular is a waste of time? I understand that some women are all about the money and could careless about small talk, I also understand how there are many hobbyist that just want to book hit and leave but that's not me. When I book it's a done deal but if you dislike something that I truly enjoy NOW THAT WOULD BE TIME WASTED! At least in my eyes. But hey the lady still gets what she wants right? Yes 5,6,7 attempts to book after a 3 PM's that went well and a lot learned in a conversation may have been much however I won't book with someone after one pm. Companionship, a good conversation, and some type of chemistry to me makes the GF experience an experience to remember and to continue to want. Someone said book confirm and then chit chat? What if while chatting it was uncovered that neither of you have any chemistry, what then?

But some like it or don't mind chatting which I have booked with and some are strictly business and I for one am not looking for that type of experience. But thanks for the insight and opinions. 3 messages is what I prefer before booking to see if it is worth my time!
Pms to test out chemistry is a good thing what frustrates me are they guys who pm to chat with no intention of ever booking almost like they get off wasting time ..
Pms to test out chemistry is a good thing what frustrates me are they guys who pm to chat with no intention of ever booking almost like they get off wasting time .. Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I agree