interest for what kind of provider

I understand a lady can not be every man's cup of tea...
I've noticed wherever I go, the gents vary, in what they like, don't like etc.
I haven't been to austin yet and have been debating a while.
What is it that the austin guys like...
*Spinners (heard they seem to be the shiny new toy in kindergarden)
*pse/gfe (seems dfw is more into gfe and houston pse?)
*screening (here we go....I've been to a few places and can say some cities really seem shocked when I ask for screening)

Basically asking if Austin would enjoy my company?
you have a good menu, fair prices and good reviews. you will do fine here in Austin
Well sweets I am no spinner but I do fairly well, I think it really has to do with your attitude and your enthusiasm to please. And I wouldn't care to much about screening thats for your safety and that always comes first!!
Austin is awesome, awesome guys and all, you will do well and hope you have fun
Thank you RB!
Shayla thank you pretty girl, I was a little worried about going, never really had any interest but think I will make an interest ad and see how it goes.

Hopefully I will see Austin soon
Good luck but Im sure you don't need it..you should do good here
hey Angel.....good to see your post in here! Keep us posted
I have also been thinking of visiting Austin. Sorry to go of topic but ladies are Austin gentlemen the type to pre-book or do they wait until you actually get to town to contact? & yeah is being a spinner a big deal to most Austin gents bc I am not a spinner either.
  • onei
  • 06-10-2014, 08:00 AM
I can't speak so much for the likes, but I can say, at least for me (and I know many others) that there is very little tolerance for NCNS. Just an FYI. ;-)
I can't speak so much for the likes, but I can say, at least for me (and I know many others) that there is very little tolerance for NCNS. Just an FYI. ;-) Originally Posted by onei

I believe the tolerance for NCNS are extremely low for both providers and clients.
I think I will take the plunge and tour there. I have always heard it was good for spinners, I like to go through the review section and see what type of girl is getting the most interest before I head somewhere. The only place I have had any luck with actual prebooks is Houston. But we will see. I will put up an ad very soon.
O and I have NO tolerance, not low but NO tolerance .....for NCNS especially when I travel
Lacey and Katrina - go ahead; take the plunge and bless the Austin lads with some sugar.

If you are looking forward to touring dates, may I suggest next week, especially Wednesday, June 18, as a potential date. Sending a pm, I am.
1942, youre too SWEET. Hope to meet with you soon
Yes you would do just fine here ladies, look forward to it
Thanks Guys!! I plan on being in Austin the 18th. Available after 4pm.
Use the Austin Ads sections to place Ads at least 1 week before you arrive and see what the pre-book interest will be. Then post your weekly Ad in both sections again the day(s) before you arrive.
Space them out so you post in the weekend forum some time between Thu and Sun) and in the regular Ad Forum (Mon-Thu).... then do it again while you're here.

With the right Attitude, TCB, and Menu (I prefer CIM and MSOG ) at the right rate y'all go great.