Amateur hour part two? Hopefully not.

Coming to Dallas for my follow-up vaccine appointment and to hopefully take in some local attractions in a less amateurish way than I described in my previous post. I plan to visit Luxury and/or Sun for one fully enjoyable session and possibly a second depending on how spry I'm feeling the next morning.

I would also like to get a real massage to wind down after my vaccine appointment. Not real as in 100% legit, but some actual massage work before an L1 (or more) finish. Is this what you guys mean by subAMP? Skimming other threads, that seems to be what it means based on context, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, I will be staying at a hotel in the Las Colinas area (chosen mostly for quick airport access my last morning). If anyone has a recommendation for someplace to get a decent massage from an attractive provider followed my L1 or more that's within a 25-minute radius, it would be much appreciated. I already have a few ideas from recent reports here as well as ads in RR and Bedpage. So one way or another I should be okay.

I wish I had more time to spend in the area, there are a few private office/apartment ads on RR that look interesting, but with a very limited schedule it's always easier to stick to parlors.

Thanks for reading.