good old days

Have to say I miss the good old days when you could reach out on short notice and be there in 15 minutes to play many times..
Seemed like way more girls spent their days at their incalls..

Do any girls stay at their incalls where you can literally hit them up to meet in 15-20 minutes? Or is this gone just like other goodies such as cassette tapes, New Coke and VCRs?

BFE

* P.S.- I have been around on aspd and here for 15 years now.. Not a newbie obviously..
Well, just driving may take you 15 mins... dallas traffic is a bitch...
Well, just driving may take you 15 mins... dallas traffic is a bitch... Originally Posted by needingmilking

True, thats why I was asking if any girls ever spend days at their incall so they are almost always available..
I used to, and might again, but I don't have wifi at my incall and I can work from home when I'm not hobbying. So for me, unless I'm already up there, or have about an hour's notice, I can't do an appointment that fast.
I really don't stay at my incall because I do have a life outside of hobbying and I just don't have the time to stay at my incall but I am like 10 mins away from my incall though and I do prefer appointments being scheduled ahead of time because I do have to get ready and prepared for the call.
excellent question...
this works very well for me...
I am at my incall and ready for short notice...
same schedule every day...
last minute calls are always appropriate...
if I am not in an appointment...
I am doing my artwork...
which I sell...
no time is wasted...
excellent question...
this works very well for me...
I am at my incall and ready for short notice...
same schedule every day...
last minute calls are always appropriate...
if I am not in an appointment...
I am doing my artwork...
which I sell...
no time is wasted... Originally Posted by LindseyLacey
This is exactly what Im asking....
Can we build a list of ladies this applies to?
I am certain there are guys looking fro this.
When I was still in Dallas I always kept "office hours". During that time, unless I was getting maintenance done (nails, etc) or grabbing lunch-- I was at the incall. As long as I have internet, that's my standard MO. Even when I come back for a visit, unless I'm otherwise occupied I stay at the incall.
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-15-2017, 07:08 PM
Office hours is exactly the way to word it. A lot of us keep them.
I have always had real world obligations and I like to be freshly showered/made up before someone arrives to my place. For me, that requires a minimum of at least an hour's notice.

Sadly, I've never been a "right now" kind of girl, sitting on my couch with my heels on, in lingerie waiting on a gent to call.
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-15-2017, 10:25 PM
sitting on my couch with my heels on, in lingerie waiting on a gent to call. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Don't forget the eating of the bon-bons...
When I am in Dallas I do prefer at least 30 mins notice..
Ditto OP
Adding on a little bit....

If I have someone who I've seen before-- who calls me and asks if I can be ready in 15-20 minutes.. that is one thing.

If I have someone I've never seen try the same-- it won't work. Screening just isn't instant--