You Know That You've Been In The Hobby/Biz Too Long

You know that you've been in the hobby/biz too long when ______________________________ _____ (Fill in the blank)

"When the gal sitting next to me on the plane is talking about how she loves riding her horse on the beach "bareback" and I get an uneasy feeling"
"When the gal sitting next to me on the plane is talking about how she loves riding her horse on the beach "bareback" and I get an uneasy feeling" Originally Posted by badhusband
LMAO!

For me its everytime I pass that billboard that at first glance I swear it says, "Flexywun." EVERYTIME I drive by that thing I swear it is a big billboard with that handle on it!

The other day someone in the real world said the words "Full Service" to me and I had to stop and think for a minute what they meant OUTSIDE of the context of hobbying *doh!*.
all you see in your dreams are naked woman beckoning you to come play with them and to bring some benjamins.
LMAO!...
The other day someone in the real world said the words "Full Service" to me and I had to stop and think for a minute what they meant OUTSIDE of the context of hobbying *doh!*. Originally Posted by Marla
like the guy who almost choked when the receptionist at his doctor's office asked him "who is your provider?"
pmd, Ohhh that is priceless!!!!
You ask your wife for a "BBBJ".
When u lose money gambling, an u say.."I couldve gotten me some ass" ))
While flirting with a "Civie" gal you're tempted to ask her what her outcall rate is.

.....when you see a youngin provider and find out you have seen her mother too in the past.
I no longer think of my wallet contents as an amount in dollars. I think of it as "# of sessions".
You pass restaurants, bars and hotels and remember what providers you were there with.
When ur on a real date and ur thinkin... Maaan, this is takin to long.
When you meet a new non hobby guy and you ask for his ref's before you will go out to dinner with him.
When I pass B n G Mufflers in Grapevine and snicker.
When you meet a new non hobby guy and you ask for his ref's before you will go out to dinner with him. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

Screen Screen Screen! Haha!

Then do the two call system before he gets to your place.

Atleast you didn't tell him to place the envelope on the desk and get comfortable. He probably wouldn't object once he found out he was getting some. lol