PREGO PROVIDERS ????

I have seen prego ladies advertising and was just wondering... How many of you guys look specifically for a lady with a baby bump? Or how many ladies have or are currently providing prego? any specific differances in the expierience or donation?
There was a lady on the Tyra Banks show who was a pregnant provider at the Bunny Ranch. She said she did not allow clients to touch her belly, but i found that quite hipocritical as thats the reason they are coming to see her, and the one thing she is using in her advertisement.
I have seen prego ladies advertising and was just wondering... How many of you guys look specifically for a lady with a baby bump? Or how many ladies have or are currently providing prego? any specific differances in the expierience or donation? Originally Posted by giasanto38dd

Thinking of getting knocked up? need any help?
Thinking of getting knocked up? need any help? Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Why, you plan on spilling the seed and paying her every month for the next 18 years? I wonder if you can tell the judge you shouldn't have to pay because you paid?
This old guy thinks there are two times in a womens life when she looks the best. One in a wedding gown and two when she is pregnant. There is a glow about them that is beyond discussion.
Thinking of getting knocked up? need any help? Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Ohhhhhh yeah Bubba, I want you to be my baby daddy! They may have to enter us in the Guinness World Records for being the oldest expecting couple!
Ohhhhhh yeah Bubba, I want you to be my baby daddy! They may have to enter us in the Guinness World Records for being the oldest expecting couple! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Only with you Lana, only with you.
NO plans of getting "knocked up" I have a "friend" that dances and she does not advertise anywhere just has clients from work and she is planning on stopping dancing because shes starting to show and i told her i would check here to see if eccie may be usefull for her and her situation to maintain/gain new clientel...!!
NO plans of getting "knocked up" I have a "friend" that dances and she does not advertise anywhere just has clients from work and she is planning on stopping dancing because shes starting to show and i told her i would check here to see if eccie may be usefull for her and her situation to maintain/gain new clientel...!! Originally Posted by giasanto38dd
So you are pimping her out now?
LOL, Yes, there are guys who like pregos on here. Hopefully some of them will contact you or she could join and run an ad in Welcome wagon
There is a glow about them that is beyond discussion. Originally Posted by tucson
+1

I LOVE pregnant women.
LOL when she makes a decition she will regerster herself and u cn contact her..NO not pimping her out i have told her about eccie awhile ago & she just hasnt had a need for it ( getting her clients from club ) but with situation she wont be there anymore and she has no interest in bp... just doing a favor for a inquiring mind.
ooh i can't wait. i like the preggos. yummy.
I provided with my last prenancy and actually did very well. There is a certain type of man that likes preggo woman and they are very sweet and gentle with you. And normally they are regular while you are preggo so you form a friendship but lose alot after you deliver. Another thing about being pregnant is your hormones which m.eans a higher sex drive.
There is a certain type of man that likes preggo woman and they are very sweet and gentle with you. Another thing about being pregnant is your hormones which m.eans a higher sex drive. Originally Posted by sexykim2008
Those are the 2 points I love best about being a preggo!