A question for the Ladies and Gents

I actually have have couple of questions I would like to pose, but first a bit of an explanation

I have written many reviews in my career, albeit at a different site, and have not always had the best experience. 95% of the reviews have been positive, yet it seems that with many, drama still ensues. Emails of "why did you see her instead of me" as well as other jealous or insane rants from provider and hobbyists alike. It is to the point that I would prefer to see an UTR provider who does not want reviews, although they are more difficult to find and research. I understand the reviews are for the good of the hobbyist and provider both, but I am tired of the drama. I am new to this site, which host many new providers that I am not familiar with, and I have mutliple OK's on verification sites, so the question.

Is this a common issue for you gentlemen?

Ladies, would you take it as an afront in no reviews were written, or would some of you prefer that?

Interested in any input!
I guess I have been lucky with the ladies I have seen.
It is a sad thing when a provider is jealous over another provider. It's a sad thing when a provider will not help out a fellow provider with references, etc. We're all adults. Some of us should act like it to keep each other safe. I'm sorry you've been going through all of that. Not all of us are like that. Some of us are just happy you would like to spend time with us and eager to spend more time without all the jealousy. Afterall, we're not your wives or girlfriends..isn't that the point?
I've never had providers fighting over me. More than likely, they would probably say "uh, yeah, I'm uh, busy, yeah that's it....why don't you go try another lady"
I'm with still-asleep. I've seen hundreds of providers over the years and I can't recall even one giving me grief because I saw another girl. fred, maybe you have some alluring magic that casts a spell over women, causing them to crave you like a cat craves catnip.

I think if I ever got a message from a provider saying, "Why did you see her and not me?" I'd reply, "Because she saw me for two hours for $100," and see what effect my statement would have on Miss Jealous' rate.
Never even heard of that happening to anyone til this thread.
Sharing is caring.

Review or do not review, no lady should get pissy if her clients sees someone else, stop seeing her if she does.......these men are not ours.
It is a sad thing when a provider is jealous over another provider. It's a sad thing when a provider will not help out a fellow provider with references, etc. We're all adults. Some of us should act like it to keep each other safe. I'm sorry you've been going through all of that. Not all of us are like that. Some of us are just happy you would like to spend time with us and eager to spend more time without all the jealousy. Afterall, we're not your wives or girlfriends..isn't that the point? Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
It is a sad thing when a provider is jealous over another provider. It's a sad thing when a provider will not help out a fellow provider with references, etc. We're all adults. Some of us should act like it to keep each other safe. I'm sorry you've been going through all of that. Not all of us are like that. Some of us are just happy you would like to spend time with us and eager to spend more time without all the jealousy. Afterall, we're not your wives or girlfriends..isn't that the point? Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie

DITTO!!!!
After all, we're not your wives or girlfriends..isn't that the point? Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
Maybe some providers act jealous to give us a more authentic girlfriend experience. Next they may want us to meet their mom and go grocery shopping with them.
You guys go grocery shoping with us.....damn where are these men? Now that is GFE.

Ahehehe.