How often do you get tested?

Maybe a lil personal, but a concern everyone faces... Open question to both hobbist & providers. How often do y'all get checked out?
  • hd
  • 06-23-2011, 10:21 AM
I did a few months ago with the Dallas County Health Dept. although I was 99.9% sure nothing would be found, you always have that worry.

Even though you have to show DL, and I think last numbers of your SS #, it's anonymous. Funny thing is, when I called on the designated day with my code number for results, there was no record, so I tried again for a few days. Still nothing. I called the office and talked with someone and they found it, appearantly was overlooked when info was being entered for the phone system. The only problem with that is what if by chance one of your nieghbors happen to work with the health dept? And you're having to give your name and address!!!!

But it certainly gives you peace of mind, until the next hook up!
Every 3 months
Every other month for the past nine years I've gotten a full HIV/STD screen at Planned Parenthood (god bless them). No problems so far, but they always ask me why I don't have a pulse. I tell them I'm a lawyer so I don't have a heart.
Every 3 months
i get tested every 3-4 months
Assume no one ever gets tested because even if they got tested the morning before YOUR evening appointment, the guy she shagged at noon might just have exposed her to something and you'll take it home if you are not lucky.
Assume no one ever gets tested because even if they got tested the morning before YOUR evening appointment, the guy she shagged at noon might just have exposed her to something and you'll take it home if you are not lucky. Originally Posted by LazurusLong

Right on...
  • Jaleh
  • 06-23-2011, 09:06 PM
Ive had someone very close in the family pass away from catching the ninja..

So since then I am super super careful & I get tested every 2-3 months...

I know my doc gets tired of seeing me lol
Every 6 months for 11 years now.
Monthly.
I get tested every 2 months, I used to get weird looks from the nurses until I told them I was an active swinger LOL!