ballot count update

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...rinks-n2579802

hmm interesting bidens lead is evaporating in arizona...

this is where we are with vote margin of those states who are still counting.

Arizona Biden +14,746

Georgia Biden +12,292

Nevada Biden +36,274

Pennsylvania Biden +47,849
Not surprising. While many states didn't have strong Republican turn out for mail in ballots-- Republicans in Arizona have been pushing it for YEARS. Its not a new thing to Arizonans.
Hopefully those all go + for Trump. Apparently the media doesn't think they will. Apparently supporting Republicans also don't think that as none of them are speaking up on behalf of Trump. Time will tell.
Hopefully those all go + for Trump. Apparently the media doesn't think they will. Apparently supporting Republicans also don't think that as none of them are speaking up on behalf of Trump. Time will tell. Originally Posted by DTickler

They won't all go for Trump. His mail in ballot performance in Arizona is higher than pretty much any other state-- but not high enough to give him the state. His best hope is to hope to get within .1% so he can get a recount, otherwise Arizona is off the table.
I wonder if he will concede on December 14th or just not bother going public with it and complain the next 4 years via twitter. What do you think?
Hopefully those all go + for Trump. Apparently the media doesn't think they will. Apparently supporting Republicans also don't think that as none of them are speaking up on behalf of Trump. Time will tell. Originally Posted by DTickler
Nevada and Pennsylvania have been called for Trump by all sources that I have seen. Arizona was called early by the AP and FOX News, probably prematurely. Georgia has yet to be called by anyone. Based on estimated ballots remaining to be counted it will be difficult for Trump to catch Biden.

Arizona: Less than 60.000 ballots left to count. Biden ahead by 14,746. Trump must get about 75% of the remaining ballots.

Georgia: Biden ahead by 12,292 and I can't find a recent update on number of ballots left to count, but it is minimal.
Nevada and Pennsylvania have been called for Trump by all sources that I have seen. Arizona was called early by the AP and FOX News, probably prematurely. Georgia has yet to be called by anyone. Based on estimated ballots remaining to be counted it will be difficult for Trump to catch Biden.

Arizona: Less than 60.000 ballots left to count. Biden ahead by 14,746. Trump must get about 75% of the remaining ballots.

Georgia: Biden ahead by 12,292 and I can't find a recent update on number of ballots left to count, but it is minimal. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The Arizona ballets are coming back about 54% Trump so he’s unlikely to catch Biden.

GA had about 8K outstanding yesterday and they needed to rerun about 3K that the machine tossed due to crinkles and damage. It unlikely those will be 100% Trump or even favor Trump. A majority are military snd overseas family’s from Democrat counties so Trump will at best get even on those.

Georgia: Biden ahead by 12,292 and I can't find a recent update on number of ballots left to count, but it is minimal. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

You missed the part where Trump gets within spittin distance and triggers an automatic recount. They have a chance to challenge ballots. Trump doesn't have to "win" (though it would be convenient) yet just get close enough.
You missed the part where Trump lost the election.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...rinks-n2579802

hmm interesting bidens lead is evaporating in arizona...

this is where we are with vote margin of those states who are still counting.

Arizona Biden +14,746

Georgia Biden +12,292

Nevada Biden +36,274

Pennsylvania Biden +47,849 Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The race is over! Recounts will reverse nothing! They could uncover some of the cheating the dims did. But those tracks have been covered!
The race is over! Recounts will reverse nothing! They could uncover some of the cheating the dims did. But those tracks have been covered! Originally Posted by winn dixie
New american plan next toilet paper shortage we wape our anuses with biden ballets for bozos.
You missed the part where Trump lost the election. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You missed the part where the election isn't over.
New american plan next toilet paper shortage we wape our anuses with biden ballets for bozos. Originally Posted by Ripmany

get waping.........