Interest categories

• Ashi
  • 09-07-2015, 12:19 PM
Being what I would call a plain vanilla hobby guy, I found some interests lately to make things a little spicier. I have wonderful encounters, but what is life without some change/evolution?
I cannot categorize well between fantasy, fetish and/or kinky stuff, or just within the "normal" rules of the game, .... like some topics on the other thread about personal fantasies from "sammybbw".
I would like suggestions from the ones with more millage ... especially the ones who post an available menu.

1. Having a foot job is a fetish ? or is just a variation of fantasy? Is it unusual?
2. Having 3x , ( FMF) would go in what category.? ( I have to try this , I was offered it not long ago, but I chickened !!!) Not sure what to expect but seems very hot. It seems quite frequently mentioned.
3. Having a session with "not one word spoken" and communicating only non-verbally ? Is this Role Playing or fantasy? Or both? Is this too weird?
4. Food, ice, listerine, other tingling inducing techniques used ?

If one has some of these "less conventional" interests, what does this tell about that person? I was reluctant to bring them up in the initial communication... yet.

Thanks.
I can vouch that #4 is awesome to enhance sessions
Ice play is one of my new favorites. Experiencing the sensation of ice being rubbed on my sensitive nipples or inner thighs as my body heat slowly melts the ice, and cold water drips all over me... It is such a tantalizing feeling.

I've yet to try figging, but it is definitely on my to-do.
Lately, I've been starting to look into tantra/tantric sex.

Had a wonderful experience with a gentlemen who enjoyed tantra, and nonetheless I was fascinated by the sexual energy created by it!

In a nutshell, during tantra, you have to center your whole body/soul/mind on your partner to the point where nothing else matters except the "sexual energy" that manifests itself between the both of you.

It's a different experience because most sexual encounters in the hobby have some sort of sexual detachment . . . if that makes any sense. Although I love being physically engaged in sex, I don't mind taking it to a higher, more spiritual and fulfilling level somewhat.

And if you're reading this darling . . . Thank you.
In my experience, tantric is the rarest but the very very best!

I had a weekly tantric session with a wonderful gentleman for 8 glorious weeks!

I've done a couple of foot jobs.

Doubles with another lady are pretty common.

You didn't mention where the client in blindfolded. That's very fun! I'd rather blindfold the client and do things than be blindfolded myself. I guess it's a control issue.

I used to do doubles with a lady who loved to blindfold our guys! That's the only time I've done ice play. Ice on his nipples, cock ring applied, prostate play, double BJ.

we did a lot of mystery flavors too! honey from a bottle, Honey (from me), she sat on his face and he had to guess who it was, etc.

Blindfold stuff is more playful play, not so much a fetish.
  • Ashi
  • 10-01-2015, 09:49 PM
In my experience, tantric is the rarest but the very very best!

I had a weekly tantric session with a wonderful gentleman for 8 glorious weeks!

I've done a couple of foot jobs.

Doubles with another lady are pretty common.

You didn't mention where the client in blindfolded. That's very fun! I'd rather blindfold the client and do things than be blindfolded myself. I guess it's a control issue.

I used to do doubles with a lady who loved to blindfold our guys! That's the only time I've done ice play. Ice on his nipples, cock ring applied, prostate play, double BJ.

we did a lot of mystery flavors too! honey from a bottle, Honey (from me), she sat on his face and he had to guess who it was, etc.

Blindfold stuff is more playful play, not so much a fetish. Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Thank you l, I need to expand my bucket list ,....
1. Foot jobs are unexpected, surprising, and allow for interesting visuals. The last provider I saw that offered a FJ would touch herself, tweak her nipples, and talk dirty to me. The way she worked her small feet were amazing. In our Hobby, I do not think we really have to label different acts as normal, fetish, etc. it just "is". It is what you like and what you are paying for.
2. Do your homework on the provider offering FMF and determine what you want to receive from the experience. Do you want to have the girls "really" interact with one another? Kissing one another, datying one another, having them snowball with each other? Most of the FMF I have read about are let downs. The only FMF experience I went through made me realize I cannot handle two girls at once and would much rather prefer to devote my time to just one gal at a time. Quality over quantity.
3. Again, not weird brother. If that is your thing then that is your thing. I can see how setting up an appt with a provider, to iron out all the details beforehand, and then just showing up, locking eyes, and then fucking the brains out of one another would be pretty hot.
4. Food is interesting. Great foreplay or can be part of the deeds themselves. I had a blast eating some yogurt out of Melannie Star's pussy and I would like to think she enjoyed slurping some yogurt off my cock as well. Theres also a few AMP girls that give a green tea BBBJ which is really neat, quite refreshing.

I kind of wish you had a chance to meet Leilover while she was Indy. Man, she would have really helped bring out the kink in you. Think being tied up, blind folded, cock ring on, prostate stimulation, a female so close you can feel the warmth of her body, can smell her scent, and you think you can reach her but she is juuuussst out of reach--all the while she is talking dirty to you. Oh man, those were some good times. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions about what I have shared.

Happy Hobbying.
#3 piqued my interest....

Try Putting nice music on and slip in the earbuds, place the hands over the ears. I take my extra long super soft cotton scarf and wrap around your eyes, to the back of your head and loop them over your wrist making a very lovely knot but still easy to slip out of.

Not being able to hear or see heightens everything else your feeling
  • Ashi
  • 10-02-2015, 10:25 PM
Thanks Jake for the encouragement. Will keep in touch as I make progress.... but I am not in a hurry ... Planning it is part of the pleasure ... I will contact you for details on my projects ...
Honey rose, you make it sound so interesting...
Rose Vintage, this sounds very enticing, but I will add it as #5 to the list since in #3 I did not intend to channel some senses by depriving others, I just wanted to filter all distractions ( like backgound musinc, and other little niceties like chit chat, massage, etc and other details) and have a full FOCUS on the lady and the sensual connection with all senses actively participating .... I think I am a "purist" in that sense... But #5 does not sound bad either.

The Honey Rose combo is also a winner!