No glove and lots of love - Barebacking in the hobby

Who likes to bareback in the hobby? And you can list degree - pull and pray? Vaginal creampie or anal creampie? Limitations of when you will? When you for sure won't? And most of all - is it really a "depends on the guy" situation? Ladies that BB - why? Competition? Feeling? Something else?

And those ladies speaking against that are known for it in other threads - be warned you may be called out. Disclaimer- we're all adults here, anyone going on in any manner about how they dislike BB or the dangers will be highjacking.
Wow!
I'm going to go hid under the bed!
Wow!
I'm going to go hid under the bed!
Who likes to bareback in the hobby? I do!

And you can list degree - pull and pray? Don't have to pull and pray here...I'm fixed.

Vaginal creampie or anal creampie? Yes please!

Limitations of when you will? When you for sure won't? Gotta be D/D & Drama free, non asshole-ish, impeccable hygiene, non irritating personality, and able to deal with my schedule. Any hint of nastiness and the cover goes on.

And most of all - is it really a "depends on the guy" situation? See above...

Ladies that BB - why? Competition? Feeling? Something else? I just like the way it feels, I don't do IOP...I do real passion and I'll have to be honest, CFS can dampen the mood. I actually enjoy the feeling of a man finishing inside of me and have some of my best orgasms after the creampie has been placed in its proper location.

And those ladies speaking against that are known for it in other threads - be warned you may be called out. Disclaimer- we're all adults here, anyone going on in any manner about how they dislike BB or the dangers will be highjacking. Haters gonna hate...naw.
Who likes to bareback in the hobby? I do!

And you can list degree - pull and pray? Don't have to pull and pray here...I'm fixed.

Vaginal creampie or anal creampie? Yes please!

Limitations of when you will? When you for sure won't? Gotta be D/D & Drama free, non asshole-ish, impeccable hygiene, non irritating personality, and able to deal with my schedule. Any hint of nastiness and the cover goes on.

And most of all - is it really a "depends on the guy" situation? See above...

Ladies that BB - why? Competition? Feeling? Something else? I just like the way it feels, I don't do IOP...I do real passion and I'll have to be honest, CFS can dampen the mood. I actually enjoy the feeling of a man finishing inside of me and have some of my best orgasms after the creampie has been placed in its proper location.

And those ladies speaking against that are known for it in other threads - be warned you may be called out. Disclaimer- we're all adults here, anyone going on in any manner about how they dislike BB or the dangers will be highjacking. Haters gonna hate...naw. Originally Posted by milfy2002
How hard will it be for the Cat to get screened?
How hard will it be for the Cat to get screened? Originally Posted by catbanger
Let's pull you out from under the bed and then we'll go from there
And those ladies speaking against that are known for it in other threads - be warned you may be called out. Haters gonna hate...naw. Originally Posted by milfy2002
You're right, this should be a fun thread, any outing of enjoying BB should only be done by ones self, not by others. And keep in mind many girls only do it on a case-by-case basis...and most always told me they normally don't do that and it was our secret
You're right, this should be a fun thread, any outing of enjoying BB should only be done by ones self, not by others. And keep in mind many girls only do it on a case-by-case basis...and most always told me they normally don't do that and it was our secret Originally Posted by TheEccie214
It'll be our little secret
Bueller?.....Bueller?....Anyon e?..Anyone?
  • BLM69
  • 09-08-2015, 09:26 PM
I'm not a bit surprised that the ladies are scared of the backslash that might come from admitting bb services, I mean you ladies are half way there or more with bbbj and stripper slides.

Milfy2002 is honest and is keeping real, great respect for that.
What in the fuck is that smell?

Oh... nevermind, it's just this thread.

I can't believe it's come to this point in the hobby. It feels like it's fixing to become an advertised menu item for some ladies.

I can understand a lady and special guy or two who have had a long time arrangement sliding on the "rules" occasionally. It doesn't really bother me thinking of it like that. I wouldn't want to be part of it, but I can understand it.

But the whole putting it on the menu and letting everybody who knocks on the door repeatedly pump a load in just grosses me the fuck out. Yall have fun with that. And all yall fuckers who want to diddle around in a pussy knowing it's just been jizzed in over and over recently by multiple other guys are just not in your right mind.

This is where Maury Povich will be getting all his future guests from.
I'm not a bit surprised that the ladies are scared of the backslash that might come from admitting bb services, I mean you ladies are half way there or more with bbbj and stripper slides.

Milfy2002 is honest and is keeping real, great respect for that. Originally Posted by biglatinmale

You're right fluffy, also the backlash that comes to the men. My guests are definitely secret lovers because they cannot review me for the same reason. I'm talking about just the sweetest kindest gentlemen.

But everyone is up in arms. I wonder how many are around from back when CBJ used to be the norm and everyone got pissy over the BBBJ development. Dental damn anyone? I kid! You might as well be performing oral on a blow up doll.
Do you guys wanna know if I shit on the table when I gave birth too?

Honestly. Wgaf.

Everyone has gone bare with someone at some point. Whether accidental or intentional or occasionally or all the time.

There's a big difference between inviting your neighbor over for a meal one day verses opening your kitchen to the whole neighborhood 24/7.

I can understand a lady and special guy or two who have had a long time arrangement sliding on the "rules" occasionally. It doesn't really bother me thinking of it like that. I wouldn't want to be part of it, but I can understand it.

But the whole putting it on the menu and letting everybody who knocks on the door repeatedly pump a load in just grosses me the fuck out. Yall have fun with that. And all yall fuckers who want to diddle around in a pussy knowing it's just been jizzed in over and over recently by multiple other guys are just not in your right mind. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I'm with TPBG on this one. 100%
What in the fuck is that smell?

Oh... nevermind, it's just this thread.

I can't believe it's come to this point in the hobby. It feels like it's fixing to become an advertised menu item for some ladies.

But the whole putting it on the menu and letting everybody who knocks on the door repeatedly pump a load in just grosses me the fuck out. Yall have fun with that. And all yall fuckers who want to diddle around in a pussy knowing it's just been jizzed in over and over recently by multiple other guys are just not in your right mind.

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

Don't worry Pecker, there are plenty of CFS only providers here to service you

So back on topic.... Who participates in BBFS in the hobby? Your level? Do you BB just anyone or what are your limits? Do you prefer to go first, or last?