When your ATF says she's low volume 🤮

• BLM69
  • 12-05-2023, 02:40 PM
Here is some reality we never get to see....

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0R5bUJxs5R/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Your link doesn’t work.
Here is some reality we never get to see... Originally Posted by BLM69
Your link doesn’t work. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
Don't be so judgmental...she's just another wholesome American girl working to please her baby daddy. Simps be wifing her up within a couple of years after she's gone through her hoe phase and is ready to settle down with a nice guy like Jethro Gibbs.
What happened to people minding their own business? Curious if filming your neighbors door is an invasion of privacy? Anyone know the law on that in Texas?
What happened to people minding their own business? Curious if filming your neighbors door is an invasion of privacy? Anyone know the law on that in Texas? Originally Posted by d4fun2017
It's a public place so recording is legal. That said, chill and just enjoy the humor of the post.
What happened to people minding their own business? Curious if filming your neighbors door is an invasion of privacy? Anyone know the law on that in Texas? Originally Posted by d4fun2017
Sure looks like a Ring Doorbell camera to me. And yes, completely legal.

I think that the biggest take-away from this is that none of our hobbying is invisible. Wherever we go, many have preceded us, and many will follow. It's that consistent flow that becomes noticed by neighbors.

I knew a companion in Phoenix that had customers park in her garage, thinking that the visits would be unnoticed. She was arrested, and told that neighbors saw multiple strange cars going in and out of the garage all day. Cops assumed it was drug traffic, until they "interviewed" some of the departing clients. She said that some of the John's testified against her.
  • BLM69
  • 12-06-2023, 11:56 AM
That's correct, guys are being recorded from the time they drive in, seeing the difference cocks these hookers take, made me sick to my stomach
  • Go4it
  • 12-06-2023, 06:17 PM
To be honest you don't know how long it took to make that video.
To be honest how do you know it is a female behind that door.lol
  • BLM69
  • 12-07-2023, 01:58 AM
To be honest you don't know how long it took to make that video. Originally Posted by Go4it
Let's say it took 2 weeks, do the math on a year of turning tricks, the older they are that number is into the thousands of different cocks

The one's wondering who they visited, look at the first person walking in the door, I doubt they were all walking in to talk, more like to nutt